Crikey

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Crikey

Post by jacfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 pm

:shock: :shock: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) has been killed by a stingray while filming a new series in Queensland. :cry:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Re: Crikey

Post by Snowy » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:33 pm

jacfan wrote::shock: :shock: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) has been killed by a stingray while filming a new series in Queensland. :cry:
Are you serious? :? Has that really happened? :shock: A stingray? :shock: :shock: Yipes!! I'd have said he had a good innings if a snake or a crocodile got him...but a stingray... :oops: who'd have put money on a stingray? I still can't believe it. :shock:

He was one of the maddest good guys there ever was. :light:
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Re: Crikey

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:09 pm

jacfan wrote::shock: :shock: Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) has been killed by a stingray while filming a new series in Queensland. :cry:
Despite the fact that he sometimes got on my nerves I thought he was an okay guy. Shame that he's gone. Funny how we take much of life for granted.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:47 pm

He could sometimes be a bit much but he seemed to be a genuine good bloke and cared so much for wildlife and his family. I think the world will be a sadder place for his loss. I feel so sorry for his family. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:20 pm

He was one of the few blokes on this earth that cared for dangerous animals as much as the cute & furry ones. He was over the top but then again when you have so much passion you tend to get over enthusiastic.

He was a fair dinkum Aussie Bloke and one whose motives you could never questions.

Good on ya Stevo!!!!
RIP
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:25 pm

I'm particularly sad to see Irwin go...really liked his stuffed...never thought he was over the top..probably we got only limited access of his stuff...his show was one of the most watched show here in India,specially by children for wild life education...

He'll surely be missed here :(
An F1 Idiot!!!