My car

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:39 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
rah wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
Some of us carry a couple of jerrycans of fuel :shock:
Incidentally, on the Hay Plains, a highway cop sitting on the roof of his 4 wheel drive can get you with his speed camera at 3kms :cry:
Yeah, thank god for cruise control. I will think about the jerry cans next time. I did have around 600kg's of stone on the back so it would be hard to push.
Didn't you take your Missus ? :shock: .............. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Well lets see........ If I took the missus, it would be all up around 28-30hrs of driving. There is no way she could keep herslef amused for that long and it would all end up in tears.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:43 pm

Hence the need for a good dawg or two :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:38 am

rah wrote:I was getting around 420-450 out of my 65L or so tank on a trip out west. Spent an awful lot of money on that trip, just on petrol. I was being very cautious though and filling up whenever I could. Running out of petrol in the middle of the Hay Plains is never a good idea and I was happy to avoid it.
I had one that gave me 500-550 km's on its generous 120l tank.
The guy at the petrol place asked me if I wanted to put my Petrol purchase on budget acc. and pay it off over 6 months :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers: