COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT RANDOM THOUGHTS

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:57 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
jacfan wrote:Let's see... ummmm..... no :D Just getting ready to watch the world poker tour. :D :D :D :D :D
I don't really understand how people watch:
* Chess
* Golf
* Poker
LIVE on TV and enjoy (in that particular order)?

Maybe my patience is too short.
I prefer live TCs from embedded journalists 8)
A friend of mine (from Honduras) thought until recently that embedded meant getting someone to bed to sleep with her :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:59 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
I don't really understand how people watch:
* Chess
* Golf
* Poker
LIVE on TV and enjoy (in that particular order)?

Maybe my patience is too short.
I prefer live TCs from embedded journalists 8)
A friend of mine (from Honduras) thought until recently that embedded meant getting someone to bed to sleep with her :lol:
Name and adress, please, pronto 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:04 am

Julian Mayo wrote: Name and adress, please, pronto 8)
Tad too far for you cuz she lives in Dallas and should have learned the true meaning of the expression by now. But never fret, there are other fish to catch.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:08 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Tad too far for you cuz she lives in Dallas and should have learned the true meaning of the expression by now. But never fret, there are other fish to catch.
I think I might have just landed a "prize catch". As of 5 days ago. She has not run, screaming, into the night yet :shock:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:11 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
I think I might have just landed a "prize catch". As of 5 days ago. She has not run, screaming, into the night yet :shock:
I am invited to a wedding. If you got time to kill and don't mind a little distance c'mon over :) More prizes to be won there for sure if you get my drift :wink:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:16 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
I am invited to a wedding. If you got time to kill and don't mind a little distance c'mon over :) More prizes to be won there for sure if you get my drift :wink:
Send ticket, will travel :lol:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:34 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
8) 8) 8) However I must ask why you would think that she would go running and screaming into the night??? Do you look like Shrek? Have the same manners??? :shock:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:46 pm

jacfan wrote: 8) 8) 8) However I must ask why you would think that she would go running and screaming into the night??? Do you look like Shrek? Have the same manners??? :shock:
I have known people compared to whom Shrek would prove to be a perfectly fine gentleman. :!:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:51 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
jacfan wrote: 8) 8) 8) However I must ask why you would think that she would go running and screaming into the night??? Do you look like Shrek? Have the same manners??? :shock:
I have known people compared to whom Shrek would prove to be a perfectly fine gentleman. :!:
Me too :ROTFLMAO:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:52 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
8) 8) 8) However I must ask why you would think that she would go running and screaming into the night??? Do you look like Shrek? Have the same manners??? :shock:
Yup

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:52 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
yup

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:53 pm

jacfan wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Me too :ROTFLMAO:
yup

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:58 pm

So you have green skin?

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:13 pm

jacfan wrote:So you have green skin?
Dunno about Julian but I like doing color commentary :)
I am seeing red when I watch yellow bellied cowards abuse the gray areas because they are green with envy of others' success. I am tickled pink to see them punished accordingly, but can't help feeling blue or even black out if they ain't.

:croc:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:20 pm

jacfan wrote:So you have green skin?
teeth