Cats

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Wed May 30, 2007 11:54 pm

I love my cats. :D
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Wed May 30, 2007 11:54 pm

I think I may make like a cat and ............. curl up ........................... under ............................. the ............................................ doona ...................................... zzzzzzzzzzz

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed May 30, 2007 11:55 pm

cmlean wrote:I think I may make like a cat and ............. curl up ........................... under ............................. the ............................................ doona ...................................... zzzzzzzzzzz
chicken 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Wed May 30, 2007 11:56 pm

Ok. Sleep tight. I am still curious as to why you dislike cats. :?

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Wed May 30, 2007 11:59 pm

I've been in too many houses that have cats for pets and they always stink.
Cats will only come when they want something. It's almost like you are their pet. They always jump up on people who dislike them.

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Thu May 31, 2007 12:00 am

Night all.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu May 31, 2007 12:02 am

cmlean wrote:Night all.
G'night......G,night Wen.......... :zzzz: :up:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Thu May 31, 2007 12:08 am

cmlean wrote:I've been in too many houses that have cats for pets and they always stink.
Cats will only come when they want something. It's almost like you are their pet. They always jump up on people who dislike them.
Pets stink because of their owners not cleaning either them or up after them very well. There is no excuse for a smelly home because of pets. When I was breeding and had 6 or more cats living inside with kittens too, people would come to see the kittens and I was constantly being told that they would not know there were cats in the house unless you saw them.
Cats don't only come when they want something (that is men!!! ) I have had one cat who loved to play ping pong. I have had several cats that I have taught to play "fetch".
As for jumping on people who don't like them..... that is quite often because people who don't like cats try to sit still so that the cat won't notice them but cats prefer people are not noisy and sit still, a still lap is much better to curl up on.

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Thu May 31, 2007 12:09 am

Goodnight all. :D

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:53 pm

.............Is it safe?....................

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:19 pm

cmlean wrote:.............Is it safe?....................

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:49 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yes cm it is safe. I don't mean to sound like I am lecturing you. I just get curious about why people don't like cats. Often it is more out of ignorance than anything based in fact. I realise that not everyone likes cats but everyone expects you to like their dogs/children etc. I find that often (and it is not always the case) that some people like dogs in preference to cats because they are in charge (or so they believe) of a dog. Whereas you never control a cat. Cats are actually much cleaner than dogs. They bury their toilet. They clean themselves and cats do not like to be dirty. Dogs smell worse than cats. If someone has a cat or two and their house stinks then that says more about their housekeeping than it does about the cats.
However at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. Just try and keep an open mind. :D

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:53 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yes cm it is safe. I don't mean to sound like I am lecturing you. I just get curious about why people don't like cats. Often it is more out of ignorance than anything based in fact. I realise that not everyone likes cats but everyone expects you to like their dogs/children etc. I find that often (and it is not always the case) that some people like dogs in preference to cats because they are in charge (or so they believe) of a dog. Whereas you never control a cat. Cats are actually much cleaner than dogs. They bury their toilet. They clean themselves and cats do not like to be dirty. Dogs smell worse than cats. If someone has a cat or two and their house stinks then that says more about their housekeeping than it does about the cats.
However at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. Just try and keep an open mind. :D

:flag:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hmmmmm is that you cm? No... I think that could be Julian. Now J why are you waving a flag?????

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:30 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:Yes cm it is safe. I don't mean to sound like I am lecturing you. I just get curious about why people don't like cats. Often it is more out of ignorance than anything based in fact. I realise that not everyone likes cats but everyone expects you to like their dogs/children etc. I find that often (and it is not always the case) that some people like dogs in preference to cats because they are in charge (or so they believe) of a dog. Whereas you never control a cat. Cats are actually much cleaner than dogs. They bury their toilet. They clean themselves and cats do not like to be dirty. Dogs smell worse than cats. If someone has a cat or two and their house stinks then that says more about their housekeeping than it does about the cats.

Hmmmmm is that you cm? No... I think that could be Julian. Now J why are you waving a flag?????
Don't want to get hit by crossfire, or "friendly" fire, or any other flamin fire