Online F1 Team Manager Game

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Peregrine
Getting Started
Getting Started

Online F1 Team Manager Game

Post by Peregrine » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:10 pm

I'd like to introduce a game to anyone who hasn't encountered Pitwall before.

Pitwall is an online Formula One team manager game. You can sign up an account for free and then you are given a small starting budget. You need to hire and manage general staff (designers, mechanics and commercial) as well as leaders for each section, plus other optional leaders.

Also you manage drivers and their contracts. You can hire up to two race drivers, a test driver and three youth drivers.

Throughout the season you can develop your car as well as next seasons, which you can start on at any point. Development in Pitwall follows a concept of potential and performance with revolutions and evolutions improving them respectively.

Other such features include bank loans, investments and most importantly signing sponsors. Just like in real F1, money makes the Pitwall world go 'round (PW money of course).

Anyhow, another season has just begun, so now would be a good time to join. If anyone is considering doing so I recommend you start small until you learn the ropes and then have a bash at climbing the divisional ladder.

I certainly enjoy this game and I'm sure there must be a few around here that would too. It'd be nice to see a few more Aussie's over there too!

You can read more about the game on the Pitwall Wiki.

Southernman
2004 Top 10
2004 Top 10

Post by Southernman » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:00 pm

Hello Peregrine

I can tell you the name of another great F1 prediction game. It's called 8'n'pole. All you need to do is pick the drivers that you think would finish in the top and and pick the pole getter. Whats more it can be done on this site. Check 8'n'pole rules for more details. :wink:

I've been playing for a number of years now. :lift:

Peregrine
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by Peregrine » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:12 pm

Okay thanks. Sounds like a lot more fun than the top 3 pick on my local tv website!