2009 F1 Idiots Group

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:35 pm

JayVee wrote:
GhoGho wrote:
JayVee wrote:Well, we need to make some dramatic changes to our picks then :wink:
:that:

and then look what happend

:lol:
So we need to add more drama :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:
I thought that was Max's job.............. :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:17 am
Location: Somewhere left of the middle

Post by JayVee » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Max is boring and shouldn't be mentioned here :shock: :shock:

I need to concentrate on my recipe for making my picks .... already added more drama, now what ??

:lol:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:13 pm

JayVee wrote:Max is boring and shouldn't be mentioned here :shock: :shock:

I need to concentrate on my recipe for making my picks .... already added more drama, now what ??

:lol:
Take two darts, one blindfold, a liberal pinch of hope, a spoonful of optimism,............ :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1054
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 pm
Location: 770

Post by GhoGho » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:04 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
JayVee wrote:Max is boring and shouldn't be mentioned here :shock: :shock:

I need to concentrate on my recipe for making my picks .... already added more drama, now what ??

:lol:
Take two darts, one blindfold, a liberal pinch of hope, a spoonful of optimism,............ :lol:
and a liberal shot of vodka....
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........


:cheers:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 am

Round Results, Turkey

1st} Angel, 39 pts
2nd} wen, 31 pts
3rd} Bundy, 30 pts
4th} Kaps, 27 pts
5th} cmlean, 26 pts
6th} GhoGho, 25 pts
t-7th}[7]elyyan, 24 pts
t-7th}[8]Nomika, 24 pts
9th} mlittle, 20 pts
10th} JayVee, 15 pts

****Overall Results****
1st} Angel, 177 pts
2nd} elyyan, 169 pts
3rd} Kaps, 167 pts
4th} GhoGho, 165 pts
5th} wen, 162 pts
6th} Nomika, 154 pts
7th} cmlean, 152 pts
8th} mlittle, 127 pts
9th} JayVee, 126 pts
10th} Bundy, 30 pts
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 am

Aaaahhh, at kast I am heading towards my customary position............. :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Maksutov
F3 Tester
F3 Tester
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Maksutov » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:37 pm

mlittle wrote:Round Results, Turkey

1st} Angel, 39 pts
2nd} wen, 31 pts
3rd} Bundy, 30 pts
4th} Kaps, 27 pts
5th} cmlean, 26 pts
6th} GhoGho, 25 pts
t-7th}[7]elyyan, 24 pts
t-7th}[8]Nomika, 24 pts
9th} mlittle, 20 pts
10th} JayVee, 15 pts

****Overall Results****
1st} Angel, 177 pts
2nd} elyyan, 169 pts
3rd} Kaps, 167 pts
4th} GhoGho, 165 pts
5th} wen, 162 pts
6th} Nomika, 154 pts
7th} cmlean, 152 pts
8th} mlittle, 127 pts
9th} JayVee, 126 pts
10th} Bundy, 30 pts
forgive my noob question, but what are these results for?

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Maksutov wrote:
mlittle wrote:Round Results, Turkey

1st} Angel, 39 pts
2nd} wen, 31 pts
3rd} Bundy, 30 pts
4th} Kaps, 27 pts
5th} cmlean, 26 pts
6th} GhoGho, 25 pts
t-7th}[7]elyyan, 24 pts
t-7th}[8]Nomika, 24 pts
9th} mlittle, 20 pts
10th} JayVee, 15 pts

****Overall Results****
1st} Angel, 177 pts
2nd} elyyan, 169 pts
3rd} Kaps, 167 pts
4th} GhoGho, 165 pts
5th} wen, 162 pts
6th} Nomika, 154 pts
7th} cmlean, 152 pts
8th} mlittle, 127 pts
9th} JayVee, 126 pts
10th} Bundy, 30 pts
forgive my noob question, but what are these results for?
A group called F1Idiots.
My Lady, who had never seen an F1 race til this year currently leads the group. :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Maksutov
F3 Tester
F3 Tester
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Maksutov » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:16 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
mlittle wrote:Round Results, Turkey

1st} Angel, 39 pts
2nd} wen, 31 pts
3rd} Bundy, 30 pts
4th} Kaps, 27 pts
5th} cmlean, 26 pts
6th} GhoGho, 25 pts
t-7th}[7]elyyan, 24 pts
t-7th}[8]Nomika, 24 pts
9th} mlittle, 20 pts
10th} JayVee, 15 pts

****Overall Results****
1st} Angel, 177 pts
2nd} elyyan, 169 pts
3rd} Kaps, 167 pts
4th} GhoGho, 165 pts
5th} wen, 162 pts
6th} Nomika, 154 pts
7th} cmlean, 152 pts
8th} mlittle, 127 pts
9th} JayVee, 126 pts
10th} Bundy, 30 pts
forgive my noob question, but what are these results for?
A group called F1Idiots.
My Lady, who had never seen an F1 race til this year currently leads the group. :cry:
So, how are the points awarded and what does the game involve? .. :?

Maksutov
F3 Tester
F3 Tester
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Maksutov » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:35 am

Maksutov wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
Maksutov wrote: forgive my noob question, but what are these results for?
A group called F1Idiots.
My Lady, who had never seen an F1 race til this year currently leads the group. :cry:
So, how are the points awarded and what does the game involve? .. :?
is it 8 'n' Pole comp thingy? i might have to look into that sometime :)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 am

Maksutov wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: A group called F1Idiots.
My Lady, who had never seen an F1 race til this year currently leads the group. :cry:
So, how are the points awarded and what does the game involve? .. :?
is it 8 'n' Pole comp thingy? i might have to look into that sometime :)
Yes, it is 8npole. Be warned should you join. Last place is MINE MINE MINE.. :evil:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
Maksutov wrote: So, how are the points awarded and what does the game involve? .. :?
is it 8 'n' Pole comp thingy? i might have to look into that sometime :)
Yes, it is 8npole. Be warned should you join. Last place is MINEMINEMINE.. :evil:
Trust me, maksutov........if Julian wants' last place, he'll work to keep it............ :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

Speaking of which..........Julian, which one of us won that epic, world-shattering battle for 332nd in 8'n'Pole a few years back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 am

mlittle wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
Maksutov wrote: is it 8 'n' Pole comp thingy? i might have to look into that sometime :)
Yes, it is 8npole. Be warned should you join. Last place is MINEMINEMINE.. :evil:
Trust me, maksutov........if Julian wants' last place, he'll work to keep it............ :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

Speaking of which..........Julian, which one of us won that epic, world-shattering battle for 332nd in 8'n'Pole a few years back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
I went bush before the season ended, WHO DID WIN :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:18 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: Yes, it is 8npole. Be warned should you join. Last place is MINEMINEMINE.. :evil:
Trust me, maksutov........if Julian wants' last place, he'll work to keep it............ :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

Speaking of which..........Julian, which one of us won that epic, world-shattering battle for 332nd in 8'n'Pole a few years back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
I went bush before the season ended, WHO DID WIN :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock:
Good question...............I'm not really sure who won.............. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 am

mlittle wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote: Trust me, maksutov........if Julian wants' last place, he'll work to keep it............ :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

Speaking of which..........Julian, which one of us won that epic, world-shattering battle for 332nd in 8'n'Pole a few years back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
I went bush before the season ended, WHO DID WIN :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock:
Good question...............I'm not really sure who won.............. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
BUGGA :conf3:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Post Reply