How to post an image. For Julian

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

How to post an image. For Julian

Post by rah » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:55 pm

1. Go to an image hosting web service. I use http://www.photobucket.com/ but there are others out there.

2. Open an account with said web site. It is usually free. No need for fancy services.

3. When finished opening account, log on to website and add picture. Select what pics you want by hitting browse and then submit. It may take a while to upload and resize.

4. When pics is uploaded open up a post on this wonderful site, add whatever mildly amusing or insulting text you wish, click on the Img button below the subject box the paste in the image address. In the case of photbucket, copy the text next to Img and then paste here.

Done Dude!
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Re: How to post an image. For Julian

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:37 pm

rah wrote:1. Go to an image hosting web service. I use http://www.photobucket.com/ but there are others out there.

2. Open an account with said web site. It is usually free. No need for fancy services.

3. When finished opening account, log on to website and add picture. Select what pics you want by hitting browse and then submit. It may take a while to upload and resize.

4. When pics is uploaded open up a post on this wonderful site, add whatever mildly amusing or insulting text you wish, click on the Img button below the subject box the paste in the image address. In the case of photbucket, copy the text next to Img and then paste here.

Done Dude!
Thanks , but I got lost between submitting and uploading see pm
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:14 pm

Most good ISP's provide webspace for their subscribers and you avoid signing up with the free providers. You don't really know what they do with the information you provide :shock: :shock:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:31 pm

JayVee wrote:Most good ISP's provide webspace for their subscribers and you avoid signing up with the free providers. You don't really know what they do with the information you provide :shock: :shock:
ISPS ?????? :shock: Vas iss das :?:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:59 pm

julian mayo wrote:
JayVee wrote:Most good ISP's provide webspace for their subscribers and you avoid signing up with the free providers. You don't really know what they do with the information you provide :shock: :shock:
Internet Service Providers like Bigpond, Optus, Ozemail, etc .... :shock: :shock:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:15 pm

JayVee wrote:
julian mayo wrote:
Internet Service Providers like Bigpond, Optus, Ozemail, etc .... :shock: :shock:
I think we need to have a chat, tomorrow, I obviously am in serious need. G'Night M'Dear 8)