New faces

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:55 pm

bundy wrote:i was hoping JV would meet me up here but you welcome to use it. just bring your WT, if you want a mixer you'll need to bring it, i only have dry (& a few limes)

Right now JV is wearing a camel hair coat to be accepted by your rels and chatting to your missus. I can offer a piece of floor for your swag, the last aircraft out of Tulla is about 10:30
I buy the premix stubbies of WT, not quite so dangerous :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:09 am

so im still a young dumpling then..... one day i will grow up to be a big strong loaf of bread.
and i will get accepted into the idiots bar if its the last thing i do....well not the last thing obviously, but something quite near to the last thing i do. 8)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:30 pm

<T-K> wrote:so im still a young dumpling then..... one day i will grow up to be a big strong loaf of bread.
and i will get accepted into the idiots bar if its the last thing i do....well not the last thing obviously, but something quite near to the last thing i do. 8)
quite possibly.

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:28 pm

julian mayo wrote:
<T-K> wrote:so im still a young dumpling then..... one day i will grow up to be a big strong loaf of bread.
quite possibly.
if i was you <T-K> i would set your sights a bit higher.....your young (NewsOnF1 Forum young), the world is your oyster.....

Me i take failure very badly....i prefer to aim low so that i don't get disappointed.

Mind you there are worse places you could finish up...and you are always welcome...the only prerequisite is that you ARE an idiot
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:21 pm

Now we have a member list, maybe we should look at the last 4 GP pics for each new applicant. Just to make sure they are an Idiot like us.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:49 am

rah wrote:Now we have a member list, maybe we should look at the last 4 GP pics for each new applicant. Just to make sure they are an Idiot like us.
Hell Rah, they have joined a group with you, me, JV, n Bundy, how much proof do you need.???? (now JV is gunna be really mad at me! Thats ok, I'm overdue for a spanking ....more, more, stop it, more.... ahem :oops: :lol:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:31 am

bundy wrote:
julian mayo wrote:
quite possibly.
if i was you <T-K> i would set your sights a bit higher.....your young (NewsOnF1 Forum young), the world is your oyster.....

Me i take failure very badly....i prefer to aim low so that i don't get disappointed.

Mind you there are worse places you could finish up...and you are always welcome...the only prerequisite is that you ARE an idiot
Even if the world is my mollusk, what is the point of living if i have to aim low, rather aim up top and hope to hell that when i fall i land on something soft and squishy (like Julians brain :lol: )

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:44 am

Bundy, he just proved that he is in fact overqualified to join the Idiots. 8)

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:05 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
<T-K> wrote:How long do you have to be here before you are classified as "old" ?????

I must be classed as "middle aged" then huh...
Nope :crush:

How bout now?

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:32 am

<T-K> wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
<T-K> wrote:How long do you have to be here before you are classified as "old" ?????

I must be classed as "middle aged" then huh...
Nope :crush:

How bout now?
:crush: nope

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:29 pm

I saw that one coming.... :?