F1 Idiots bar

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:46 pm

mlittle wrote:You know, I thought I was a bit crazy at times, but...after reading these posts, all I can say is...y'all got room at this here bar for an American?
No worries mate!!!
Hey rah get this man a Crowny.....We'll break him in slowly!!!
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:48 pm

Graham Ross wrote:
rah wrote:Just an update on who is where.
The members so far with position

Rah 76 founding member and pagan idol
Julian ? no idea on position. Don't even think of writing anything smutty!
Kapel 66
Bundy 404
Graham 230
JayVee 134
Cool, good work!

Julian is somewhere behind Bundy :D The two Webbies :shock:
Was 205 after Monaco then seem to have lost count, seriously, I cant find the pad I keep my scores on (I don't trust FREDS with important data)
No doubt ED will provide the info with Glee!!!!
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:51 pm

rah wrote:
mlittle wrote:You know, I thought I was a bit crazy at times, but...after reading these posts, all I can say is...y'all got room at this here bar for an American?
Mate, septics are always welcome.
Spcially if they are female and their initials are DP.......drool slobber....arf arf :oops: ahem 'scuse me :oops:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:52 pm

bundy wrote:
No worries mate!!!
Hey rah get this man a Crowny.....We'll break him in slowly!!!
Mate 2 crownies and he/ she will start to speak oz :beer: :drink: :cheers:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:03 pm

There wouldn't be any Budweiser or Sam Adams or, um, wait. I better wait til' the ChampCar race over at Surfers Paradise in Sydney later this year to drink either of those. Since I don't wan't to waste either of those two fine beverages, um, there wouldn't have to be any Jack Daniels or Jim Beam at this establishment, would there?

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:06 pm

mlittle wrote:Surfers Paradise in Sydney
:wha: Queenslanders would love this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:08 pm

mlittle wrote:There wouldn't be any Budweiser or Sam Adams or, um, wait. I better wait til' the ChampCar race over at Surfers Paradise in Sydney later this year to drink either of those. Since I don't wan't to waste either of those two fine beverages, um, there wouldn't have to be any Jack Daniels or Jim Beam at this establishment, would there?
Did you say WT :wink:

Fine beverages ..... mmmm...... I wonder what Julian has to say about that

If I recall correctly, there is a beer thread somewhere here :D

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:14 pm

Graham Ross wrote:
mlittle wrote:There wouldn't be any Budweiser or Sam Adams or, um, wait. I better wait til' the ChampCar race over at Surfers Paradise in Sydney later this year to drink either of those. Since I don't wan't to waste either of those two fine beverages, um, there wouldn't have to be any Jack Daniels or Jim Beam at this establishment, would there?
Did you say WT :wink:

Fine beverages ..... mmmm...... I wonder what Julian has to say about that

If I recall correctly, there is a beer thread somewhere here :D
You don't wonder at all G., you bloody know!
Mfer This is a WT establishment, no JD orJB, and I assume the references to ( hollow laugh) what you guys call beer was a wind up.
Fortunately Surfers paradise is only a short walk from Sydney, ignore the others they are just going to try and have a laugh at your expence :lol:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:38 pm

In case you're wondering what Jack Daniels or Jim Beam are, julian, they're only two of the finest Kentucky whiskeys ever made, and when consumed, can have a very pleasing effect on one's state of mind.

As far as everyone having a laugh at my expense, well...let's just say, julian, that when you are from one of the 11 states of the Old Confederacy, the rest of America(especially all those Yankees in New England) are going to laugh at ya' anyway, so what's a few more people to add to that. Like that famous American magazine character, Alfred E. Newman, of MAD Magazine said, What, Me Worry?

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:41 pm

It is bloody good chatting to you guys in this bar but I've gotta go.

I'll be off for a week, going away with the kids :roll:

Will try to go online but .....

Have fun :wink:

I should get some good photos too :!:

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:54 pm

mlittle wrote:In case you're wondering what Jack Daniels or Jim Beam are, julian, they're only two of the finest Kentucky whiskeys ever made, and when consumed, can have a very pleasing effect on one's state of mind.

As far as everyone having a laugh at my expense, well...let's just say, julian, that when you are from one of the 11 states of the Old Confederacy, the rest of America(especially all those Yankees in New England) are going to laugh at ya' anyway, so what's a few more people to add to that. Like that famous American magazine character, Alfred E. Newman, of MAD Magazine said, What, Me Worry?
Personally I have contributed a lot to the growth of those two brands. I think Jack Daniels even sponsors my liver. But I signed that contract after drinking a bottle so how would I know.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:02 pm

Have fun, graham. Y'all have a nice evening, I got to take off for the night.

Oh, julian, I caught the Danica reference in one of the recent postings you made, here in the lounge. Just by chance, have you seen any recent copies of Sports Illustrated, especially the June 6, 2005 edition. In case you haven't seen it, the cover said it all..."The Start of Something Big: Danica Patrick Makes History at Indy". Have a nice evening, my friend.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:30 pm

mlittle wrote:In case you're wondering what Jack Daniels or Jim Beam are, julian, they're only two of the finest Kentucky whiskeys ever made, and when consumed, can have a very pleasing effect on one's state of mind.

Before I discovered WT I single handedly enabled them to reach each of their profit targets per year, now I am a reformed character....right JV?

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:30 pm

Graham Ross wrote:It is bloody good chatting to you guys in this bar but I've gotta go.

I'll be off for a week, going away with the kids :roll:

Will try to go online but .....

Have fun :wink:

I should get some good photos too :!:
Have a nice trip,have a nice trip :D
An F1 Idiot!!!

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:16 pm

WT is a super-premium Kentucky whiskey as well.....good old 86.8 proof or 101 proof will wake your liver up quick smart!!!

I wouldn't touch the stuff however......more of a dark rum man myself...BUNDY!!!
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006