A warning for all tourists in oz

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:53 am

<T-K> wrote:
jacfan wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
QUICK....Baton down the hatches, gather the townfolk, call aunt betty, Ring the bell, and Light all the Lanterns.....We are witnessing history in the making...

... JULIAN HAD A THOUGHT...
:shock:
:shock:
:lol:
:lol:

Wow I feel like I have walked into the middle of one very strange conversation. :shock: Grabs Julian and takes off. :D :D

Its really because he spends so much time at the bar that the things he does dont make too much sense..............ask him yourself....hes out there wing walking right now... :shock: :wink:
I would rather be this side of the exit door with the pilot we have !
Plus I get to see all sorts of things......look......up there....there goes Casey Stoner :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:54 am

mlittle wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
jacfan wrote:

Wow I feel like I have walked into the middle of one very strange conversation. :shock: Grabs Julian and takes off. :D :D

Its really because he spends so much time at the bar that the things he does dont make too much sense..............ask him yourself....hes out there wing walking right now... :shock: :wink:

Let's hope he's got a parachute and drinks in hand whilst' he's wing walkin'!! :lol: :lol: :shock: 8)
Drink yes............parachutes create too much drag :fly2: :woohoo: :fly2:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:44 pm

Julian Mayo wrote: Plus I get to see all sorts of things......look......up there....there goes Casey Stoner :shock:

:rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :alright: :alright: :alright: :alright: :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:39 pm

<T-K> wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: Plus I get to see all sorts of things......look......up there....there goes Casey Stoner :shock:

:rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :alright: :alright: :alright: :alright: :shock:
10ft to the right and he would have shot us out of the sky :shock: