help please!!!!!!!!

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:18 pm

Ed wrote:
Kapel wrote:I go away for a few days and csome1 on this forum gets banned!!!!

what did adz do or post? n who instigated him to do tht? :wink:
The absolute last thing we would want to do is ban someone from here Kapel and we only do that as the very last resort.
When someone posts offensive questions or comments and gets told not to do so yet they happily repeat the same offense, we can only conclude that they are not interested in complying with our guidelines and therefore are not welcome here.
And Kappy n myself understand the feelings involved in having to ban someone, hence the light hearted wit (half wit, at least, on my part :D )
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:29 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
Ed wrote:
Kapel wrote:I go away for a few days and csome1 on this forum gets banned!!!!

what did adz do or post? n who instigated him to do tht? :wink:
The absolute last thing we would want to do is ban someone from here Kapel and we only do that as the very last resort.
When someone posts offensive questions or comments and gets told not to do so yet they happily repeat the same offense, we can only conclude that they are not interested in complying with our guidelines and therefore are not welcome here.
And Kappy n myself understand the feelings involved in having to ban someone, hence the light hearted wit (half wit, at least, on my part :D )
Quite True..yes Julian yes half wit from my end.Atleast this makes the atmosphere a little lite.

We can understand what u mean ED. :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:44 pm

half wit from Kapel and half wit from Julian we get ??

Making the atmosphere light :shock: You're in the Lounge guys!!

Now go on, one of you start an interesting thread!!