Dumb criminal news.....

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Post Reply
Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:05 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:The Female Bandit, who taunted Police with "catch me if you can", cards and phone calls today pleaded guilty in a Sydney Court to more than 400 charges.
Today, she starts 3 n half years behind bars, with a $175,000 fine. :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:29 pm

Remember a while back that moron in Texas that cut his finger off and mailed it to his ex-girlfriend......here's the European version.

A man in Vienna, Austria decided on a very weird way to end his marriage.......after what was described as an "acrimonious" divorce proceeding, he presented his ex-wife with.......his ring finger, with the ring still attached. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The man was charged with assault and dangerous harrasment; at the preliminary hearing, he explained that he didn't regret having cut his finger, saying it was "his way of breaking free", adding that he could function without it, and that he had no plans to get remarried anytime soon.

Are these guys related, or what? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:45 pm

Isn't America's national security the greatest, or what? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Case in point......two things that definitely don't go together, drugs and nuclear secrets. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

When police officers with the Los Alamos County Police Dept. went to the Royal Crest Trailer Park, they were told there was a domestic dispute at one of the residences, where the two inhabitants were throwing rocks and arguing in one of the trailers. (For the record, the park just happens to be located next to Los Alamos National Laboratory, one of the U.S.'s two nuclear weapons design facilities.......). When the police arrived, they expected they'd have to break up a domestic dispute. Instead......they ended up finding two things of interest: crystal meth(and the makings of a meth lab...... :shock: :shock: :shock: .........and three computer thumb drives........small storage devices that plug into a computer's USB port for the purpose of uploading/downloading information and data. Only these possesed over 400 pages worth of info downloaded from Los Alamos computers, many of which contained information on U.S. nuclear weapons designs. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Apparently, one of the two individuals they arrested worked at Los Alamos for a defense contractor, and she had been assigned the job of downloading archival info, digitizing it, then transferring the data to modern, super-secret computer databases......only she never got around to it, instead taking the data home with her because "she was under deadline pressure and intended to destroy them at a later date." Now, I know what you're thinking....how did it happen?

For starters, the woman in question, despite having just a high school diploma, was given security clearances for both accessing nuclear weapons designs AND the security codes needed to override the locks on said weapons. In addition, she was supposed to work with a partner from the same firm, but budgetary concerns meant that she worked alone in areas that, in military jargon, are "no-lone zones"(areas requiring a minimum of two people at that location....think missile silos for the seriousness factor). On top of that, there are, you'd think, multiple layers of security around the computers she used in her work and everyone who enters these "no-lone zones" are supposed to be searched, yet somehow she managed to download all that info onto those thumb drives, make it past security without being searched........like I said at the top, isn't our national security the greatest OR what?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:34 pm

Another bit of criminal genius.......what not to bring into court..... :shock: :shock:

In Rockville, Md. a 19 yo man was on trial for armed robbery and assault when a Montgomery Co. court's assistant noticed a "small bag containing a green, leafy substance" on the floor next to the man which had fallen when he got up to hear the jury's verdict. The assistant told a court deputy about the bag......whereupon the deputy picked up the bag, determined it to be marijuana, and added 2 additional charges to those the defendant was facing--possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia. But that ain't the worst part.....

The worst part came from the man's defense attorney.......who just happened to be his mother. :shock: :shock: Her reaction......"I'm going to say it in a very crass way....He is brain-damaged, your honor." :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:39 pm

Oh, but for alcohol.................. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Here's two examples of what happens when individuals combine alcohol and bad judgment.........

On two separate occasions, people were arrested for DUI after driving up to the main gates of nuclear power plants, thinking they were either highway tollbooths or gas station pumps. Also, a Des Moines, Ia. woman was arrested for public intoxication after harrassing employees at a pizza place, demanding to know why her order was taking so long.....only problem was there was no order, according to one employee there. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:02 pm

And some even worse judgement here....

A WOMAN has been charged with bestiality after she was allegedly caught naked in a paddock having sex with a horse.

Officers allegedly found the 35-year-old woman commiting an indecent act with the horse when they were called to a field in Lismore, north of Sydney.

"The woman was arrested and charged with bestiality and behaving in an offensive manner,'' a New South Wales police spokesman said.

[/quote]
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:05 pm

jacfan wrote:And some even worse judgement here....

A WOMAN has been charged with bestiality after she was allegedly caught naked in a paddock having sex with a horse.

Officers allegedly found the 35-year-old woman commiting an indecent act with the horse when they were called to a field in Lismore, north of Sydney.

"The woman was arrested and charged with bestiality and behaving in an offensive manner,'' a New South Wales police spokesman said.
[/quote]

The horse has refused to press charges, but a frog in a nearby pond is considered a vital witness 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:08 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:And some even worse judgement here....

A WOMAN has been charged with bestiality after she was allegedly caught naked in a paddock having sex with a horse.

Officers allegedly found the 35-year-old woman commiting an indecent act with the horse when they were called to a field in Lismore, north of Sydney.

"The woman was arrested and charged with bestiality and behaving in an offensive manner,'' a New South Wales police spokesman said.
The horse has refused to press charges, but a frog in a nearby pond is considered a vital witness 8)[/quote] :rolling: Unfortunately though it is a true story.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:16 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:And some even worse judgement here....

A WOMAN has been charged with bestiality after she was allegedly caught naked in a paddock having sex with a horse.

Officers allegedly found the 35-year-old woman commiting an indecent act with the horse when they were called to a field in Lismore, north of Sydney.

"The woman was arrested and charged with bestiality and behaving in an offensive manner,'' a New South Wales police spokesman said.
The horse has refused to press charges, but a frog in a nearby pond is considered a vital witness 8)
:rolling: Unfortunately though it is a true story.[/quote]

yep, reddit, n the frog said, diddit
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:19 pm

:D :D :D :D
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:24 pm

jacfan wrote::D :D :D :D
croak 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:34 pm

I have a frog in my throat.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:42 pm

jacfan wrote:I have a frog in my throat.
Take on fox and call me in the morning. Its not my name but I could get used to it
(Foxes love eating frogs)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:50 pm

Bad driving habits.......take one.

Image

note....if you are a fan and enthusiast of all things Ferrari, avert your eyes from the above picture...... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

According to witnesses in South Perth, Australia, the driver of the above Ferrari gunned the Ferrari's engine before taking off......unfortunately, the driver lost control and ended up giving the car.....well, look at the above picture. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

By my count, this is probably the fourth or fifth time this year that someone has taken a Ferrari and done some very bad things to them(IIRC, a couple of Ferraris' were totaled in the Los Angeles-area earlier in the year.......).
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:57 pm

mlittle wrote:Bad driving habits.......take one.

Image

note....if you are a fan and enthusiast of all things Ferrari, avert your eyes from the above picture...... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

According to witnesses in South Perth, Australia, the driver of the above Ferrari gunned the Ferrari's engine before taking off......unfortunately, the driver lost control and ended up giving the car.....well, look at the above picture. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

By my count, this is probably the fourth or fifth time this year that someone has taken a Ferrari and done some very bad things to them(IIRC, a couple of Ferraris' were totaled in the Los Angeles-area earlier in the year.......).
Given the standard of driving in W.A. and the close proximity of the pub in the background, i reckon it was a case of when, not if :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Post Reply