FIRST OUT

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:33 am

Bundy wrote:Nick - will be tag teamed by Ralf & Nico. Ralf into Nick and then rear ended by Nico
Rear Ended ? Vindaloo ? :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:44 am

Ed,

I think we need a new thread "Julian & JacFan". We are getting WAAAAYYYYYY off topic here!
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:55 am

Bundy wrote:Ed,

I think we need a new thread "Julian & JacFan". We are getting WAAAAYYYYYY off topic here!
:wtf: :unfair: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :box:

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:30 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
Bundy wrote:Ed,

:wtf: :unfair: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :box:
exactly

146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:39 pm

:offtopic: :that: :duel:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:42 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Now Bundy that is not a nice way to speak to a lady. :cry: :cry: :cry: I have already posted who will be first out. At this rate I think it will be ..............................ME!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Now my eyes are all swollen and it is ALL your fault Bundy, you BIG meany.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:47 pm

jacfan wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Now Bundy that is not a nice way to speak to a lady. :cry: :cry: :cry: I have already posted who will be first out. At this rate I think it will be ..............................ME!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Now my eyes are all swollen and it is ALL your fault Bundy, you BIG meany.

Who....what....when....where!!!
If I have offended you JacFan then I am truly sorry......I'm just jealous that Julian is getting all your attention/affection.

You have to remember I am a Bomber supporter, husband and golfer. My life is full of frustration at the moment!!!

146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:46 pm

I am not REALLY offended. I am sorry if you feel I have stolen your mate but I just chat to anyone here.. you too. :wink: Hey I am a Cats supporter so basically in the same boat AFL wise. Also have family issues at the moment and I tend to keep myself happy and sane (?) here, as well as with hubby of course. I guess Julian and I are on a lot so it looks like we dominate the place. Don't worry, just go to F1 idiots bar and have a French champagne for Bastille Day. :drink:

Must keep to subject
Must keep to subject
Must keep to subject
Must keep to subject
Must keep to subject :wink:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:29 pm

jacfan wrote:

Must keep to subject
Must keep to subject
Must keep to subject
Must keep to subject
Must keep to subject :wink:
Looks like rain coming WW :lol:

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:37 pm

jacfan wrote: Also have family issues at the moment and I tend to keep myself happy and sane (?) here, as well as with hubby of course.
Yeah that was why I was quite on the forums for a while. But getting back into the swing.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:44 pm

rah wrote:
jacfan wrote: Also have family issues at the moment and I tend to keep myself happy and sane (?) here, as well as with hubby of course.
Yeah that was why I was quite on the forums for a while. But getting back into the swing.
Geez, pooping your pants about getting married one minute, next you're a swinger :shock:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:07 pm

Julian, i'm wondering y was this thread created by? :roll: :wink:

After reading the first line,i thought u are asking us to make predictions as to who would go out 1st at the French GP? :D

But reading further i figured "First OUT" :wink: :lol:

U have a fascination with women who are JV fans dont u? :wink: :lol: They r ur best pals here in this forums. Havent seen the 1st lady JV fan for a longtime now,what have u done to her Julian???? :shock: :shock:

Now my predications on the "race's first out"..

Kimi Qualifies for Pole,with Michael 2nd & Alonso 3rd...Michael has a bad start,Alonso gets a jump on him,catches Kimi...
Turn 1 - Kimi on the inside,Alonso on the outside..clean driving giving each other enough space :shock: probably more than enough for another car to sneak in :shock: :lol:
Michael recovered from the bad start tries to look in thru that gap between them.... :wink:
Seeing Michael trying to sneak in..both Kimi & Alonso close the door on Michael, & he obviously doesnt have anywhere to go as they r on the turn..Now u'll decide which 2 cars go out...the third surving limps & finishes 6th :wink: :drink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:08 pm

Julian, i'm wondering y was this thread created by? :roll: :wink:

After reading the first line,i thought u are asking us to make predictions as to who would go out 1st at the French GP? :D

U have a fascination with women who are JV fans dont u? :wink: :lol: They r ur best pals here in this forums. Havent seen the 1st lady JV fan for a longtime now,what have u done to her Julian???? :shock: :shock:

Kimi Qualifies for Pole,with Michael 2nd & Alonso 3rd...Michael has a bad start,Alonso gets a jump on him,catches Kimi...
Turn 1 - Kimi on the inside,Alonso on the outside..clean driving giving each other enough space :shock: probably more than enough for another car to sneak in :shock: :lol:
Michael recovered from the bad start tries to look in thru that gap between them.... :wink:
Seeing Michael trying to sneak in..both Kimi & Alonso close the door on Michael, & he obviously doesnt have anywhere to go as they r on the turn..Now u'll decide which 2 cars go out...the third surving limps & finishes 6th :wink: :drink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:25 pm

Kapel wrote:Julian, i'm wondering y was this thread created by? :roll: :wink:

Sigh, Kappy my intentions were good, then everyone 'cept me n jacfan went off topic
Scummaker would survive of course, his front wheels riding over the rear wheels of the other two and wrecking their suspensions
The load is down on theirs, and up on his :lol: