2008 New Year's Resolutions for Motorsport Gearheads.......

Discuss all the other types of Motorsport

Moderator: Ed

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

2008 New Year's Resolutions for Motorsport Gearheads.......

Post by mlittle » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:28 am

1} No scandals in Formula 1, please? Let's settle the championships out on the track, not in the WMSC boardroom. :shock: :shock:

2} Figuring out how to keep Gerry Forsythe from putting another nail in ChampCar's coffin by dropping Paul Tracy from Forsythe's driver lineup in 2008 :shock: :shock: :evil:

3} Going to the big 3 endurance events on this side on the globe(the Rolex 24 at Daytona, the 12 Hours of Sebring and the 24 Hours of LeMans)........now, where's my passport? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

4} Getting more and more people to watch some of the closest racing in motorsports(a/k/a the IndyCar Series) 8)

5} Trying to get more driver interviews on the forums, especially with the rising talents in the sport................

6} Remebering all the fair use provisions within copyright law in the United States........... :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :burnout:

I'm sure there are more resolutions, but these will suffice............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

Southernman
2004 Top 10
2004 Top 10

Post by Southernman » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:05 am

Kimi to become two time WDC.

Less controversy in all forms of motorsport.

When accidents occur, for officials to using the "racing incident" reason to get out of making a decision on what really happened.