The amazing videos thread

A collection of videos from YouTube.

Moderator: Ed

Post Reply
Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor
Posts: 22255
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:24 pm

The amazing videos thread

Post by Ed » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:07 pm

Just been told of these two amazing videos so I thought why not have a thread where we can all add amazing videos not relating to motorsport

Enjoy

Some amazing Pool tricks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnHsqtWiDOU

Amazing Bird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Fxclwdfxc

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Post by <T-K> » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:57 pm

Them pool shots are incredible.... :shock:

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Post by gkaytaz » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:25 pm

Must have taken ages to line up those shots... Unbelievable...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Post by <T-K> » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:43 am

gkaytaz wrote:Must have taken ages to line up those shots... Unbelievable...
I taught them 8)

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Post by gkaytaz » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:29 am

<T-K> wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:Must have taken ages to line up those shots... Unbelievable...
I taught them 8)
Good job. So apart from your time at school, in the cage and on the track you teach pool? Your day must be 48 hours long :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Post by <T-K> » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:03 am

gkaytaz wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:Must have taken ages to line up those shots... Unbelievable...
I taught them 8)
Good job. So apart from your time at school, in the cage and on the track you teach pool? Your day must be 48 hours long :)
I teach pool in the evenings 8) :lol:

Post Reply