Round of Russia '18 - Picks and comments

The Best F1 Guessing Game! Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderators: cmlean, 10 n Pole Admin

10 n Pole Admin

Round of Russia '18 - Picks and comments

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:53 pm

10 'n' Pole players, post your picks for the 16th race of the season in Sochi.

You can log-in to the new 10 'n' Pole site and submit your picks at http://newsonf1.net/10npole/ then paste your picks here and tell us why you think your picks will be the correct ones.

For a live view of which drivers the 10 'n' Pole players are picking, visit the Popular Picks page.

To register in the competition click here.

You can also visit the Continuous F1 Coverage page for all the news and comments on Formula 1.

For the latest Formula 1 news, visit the Formula 1 News page.

The deadline for submitting the picks is the start of Saturday practice 29/9/2018. That is at 12:00 Sochi time (09:00 GMT).

Good luck

cmlean

Re: Round of Russia '18 - Picks and comments

Post by cmlean » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:22 pm

After my abysmal picks for Singapore, I don't really have a clue anymore.
The Ferrari lack of pace following the summer break has bitten me big time.

So, with that, I am reverting back to a Mercedes win.
That they haven't been beaten at Sochi has nothing to do with it......

Winner: Lewis Hamilton
Second: Valtteri Bottas
Third: Sebastian Vettel
Fourth: Kimi Raikkonen
Fifth: Romain Grosjean
Sixth: Sergio Perez
Seventh: Esteban Ocon
Eighth: Max Verstappen
Ninth: Carlos Sainz
Tenth: Kevin Magnussen
Pole: Lewis Hamilton

Jim Watt
Racer
Racer

Post by Jim Watt » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:28 am

Hi CM LEAN

I don't know how to read the board anymore; I couldn't find any place to submit my picks except this forum? And, anyway, you need a different login to do so since they ask not for your use name, but your email address and I still use my old PW which is ###. Could you log my picks in for me? Oh well, who cares about formality anyway? T get on the forum, I'm using the incredible thirteen character login you sent me for Monza. Are you guys mad? your pw is more secure than my bank's!! Who in the world do you imagine wants to hack into 10 n pole? Vladimir Putin? Enough rambling; Here are my picks. :bouncey:

Mercedes Benz has never lost a Russian GP (including the two in St. Petersburg more than a hundred years ago!) They aren't about to start losing this year either! :cheers:

!. Lewis Hamilton, ever the precise gentleman, will win easily from the pole :D and pretty much put the championship in his pocket :cheers:
2. Little Valteri will protect him all the way to second place :lol:
3. Max Verstappen will snap at Valteri's wake, but save his car and take another podium :burnout:
4.The Ice Man (& one of my favorite drivers) will put his Ferrri right behind Max inspite of team orders :ROTFLMAO:
5. Poor Sebastian V. will disappear from view minutes after he finishes in fifth. His Championship year has gone up in smoke! :oops:
6. Sergio Perez has been in the top ten ever since 2014 and he'll keep that record going :clap:
7.Ocon will be right behind Sergio (like last year :rolling:
8. Hulkenberg will drag his pathetic Renault into 8th place :roll:
9. And baby LeClerc, the absolute idiots at Maranello's choice for Seb's partner next year will manage 9th :roll:
10. Fernando Alonso, a better driver than anyone else on the grid, will celebrate another points finish for McLaren doofusses. I hope he cashes his checques as soon as he gets them, because McLaren is about to go the way of Hispano Suiza! and good riddance say I :clap: :clap:

too bad this season has devolved into a predictable procession. Maybe they should put in some speed bumps or make them race from start to finish on a single set of tyres? Oh, and one last thing: do the Brits actually LISTEN to the jerks working for Sky?? Every time I see Nico Rosberg trying to talk with them I cringe. Can you imagine Fangio or Mike Hawthorne lowering themselves to chatting with these airheads? I know you guys are down under and I hope you loathe Sky as much as I do!

jim watt
My Racing Gods: Fangio, Vukovich; Senna & Mears --all racers all the time; graceful winners & generous in defeat, but never giving up!!

10 n Pole Admin

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Done Jim
Have PM'd you with the administrator to sort it out.
http://newsonf1.net/10npole/
This is the log in page that I hope that you are going to.

Tim
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tim » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi Jim.

There are two different logins, one is for the forum and the other is for 10 'n' Pole. To submit your picks you need to go to http://newsonf1.net/10npole/ and user your player id and email address you registered with.

For the Forum you use your Username Jim Watt and the password. If your password is too complicated, you can change it in your profile (under your name at the top right) and select account settings and you can change your password there.

If you need any further assistance, we can continue on email and sort this out for you

Thanks

10 n Pole Admin

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:16 am

Congratulations to the winners of the Round of Japan '18

Code: Select all

Rank	Score	Player		Country
1	83	Joe		United States
2	80	Dom		United Kingdom
3	76	Cap		Peru
3	76	JTodd		United States
3	76	MrGSir		United Kingdom