Round of Bahrain 2010 - Picks and comments

The Best F1 Guessing Game! Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderators: cmlean, 10 n Pole Admin

10 n Pole Admin

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 am

PJSuperstar top scores this round with an impressive 76 points.

The average score was 53.95.

Congratulations to PJSuperstar, you have won a NewsOnF1 Compact Smart Digital Clock with Alarm.
PJSuperstar managed to pick 9 of the top 10 finishers with 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th in their exact finishing place. Picking Sebastian Vettel for pole earned PJSuperstar 6 additional points and scored a bonus 10 points for picking 9 and Pole!

3 players managed to pick all 10 drivers who finished in the top 10 however their pick positions were less accurate than those picks for PJSuperstar.

The Overall Top 20 is available here

The Bahrain Top 200 is available here

The Popularity Picks for the round of Bahrain is available here

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Exceptionally well done PJSuperstar :D

PJSuperstar

WOO HOO!

Post by PJSuperstar » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi all!

Absolutely stoked to log on tonight (yes, I know it's nearly a month after Bahrain!) and find out I was leading the comp after R1. Thanks for all the compliments!

I've been playing this since it was 6'n'pole way back when, and have never ventured higher than about P150. I'll enjoy my moment in the sun, because I'm sure I'll be tumbling out of the top 10 after the first few rounds.

Happy season to all!

PJ the Superstar

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Re: WOO HOO!

Post by mlittle » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 am

PJSuperstar wrote:Hi all!

Absolutely stoked to log on tonight (yes, I know it's nearly a month after Bahrain!) and find out I was leading the comp after R1. Thanks for all the compliments!

I've been playing this since it was 6'n'pole way back when, and have never ventured higher than about P150. I'll enjoy my moment in the sun, because I'm sure I'll be tumbling out of the top 10 after the first few rounds.

Happy season to all!

PJ the Superstar

Congrats, PJ! :)

:welcome: :welcome:
Welcome to the forums! :)
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock: