Round of Hungary - Picks and comments

The Best F1 Guessing Game! Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderators: cmlean, 10 n Pole Admin

10 n Pole Admin

Round of Hungary - Picks and comments

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:12 am

10 'n' Pole players, post your picks for the twelveth race of the season in Hungary.

You can submit your picks at http://www.newsonf1.com/10npole/submit.htm then paste your picks here and tell us why you think your picks will be the correct ones.

For the latest Formula 1 news, visit the Formula 1 News page.

Please note that the deadline for submitting the picks is now midnight local time on Friday the 31st of July.

Good luck

Jim Watt
Racer
Racer

Post by Jim Watt » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:15 am

:D :D I'm all smiles, chaps, b/c the evil red cars are back where they belong on the top of the grid!! It does my old heart good to hear the cries of 'foul play' from the anti-tifosi again!! 8) 8) But most of all, I'm happy that Maranello has seen fit to give Fernando the Cute the equipment he deserves and bring back his chances to earn his third WDC.

So, I'm picking Fernando to repeat last year and take the Pole!! AND this year, the race too:

1. Fernando Alonso in the red racing car --and this time with no shenanigans from young Vettel, whom I expect to see in the second or third row of the grid (maybe, if he puts it off line in his enthusiasm it'll be the fourth or fifth row! 8) :? 8) )

2. Mark Webber, whom I hope can get a good start on the dirty line and shut the door on young Vettel convincingly. :clap: :clap:

3. Sebastian Vettel deserves the third step on the podium, I guess ... if for no other reason than the excitement he generates at the start!! :oops: :oops:

4. Felipe Massa in the SECOND red racing car --nuff said :roll:

5. Lewis Hamilton doing his level best with an over-steering nightmare :wink:

6. Jenson Button in the other McLoser, driving his usual excellent race :D

7. Robert Kubica making the most of his Renault engine (now if he could just have a chassis to go with it! :up: :up:

8. Nico Rosberg bringing his silver Merc into the points again. Give that boy a hand, chaps, he's doing some of the best driving in his career :clap: :clap: :clap:

9. Rubens Barrichello in the Williams, also driving the wheels off his mount and showing the younger chaps how it's done :burnout: :burnout:

10. in the points is Michael Schumacher; the only question is why, Michael, why? :oops: :( :oops:
My Racing Gods: Fangio, Vukovich; Senna & Mears --all racers all the time; graceful winners & generous in defeat, but never giving up!!

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 pm

After the schmozzling kerfuffle that was the German Grand Prix, here are my picks for the Hungaroring..............

1st} Felipe Massa(to Fernando Alonso, Rob Smedley, Stefano Domena-whatever his name his and Luca the Godfather.........you can take your team orders and blow them out your collective *****! 8) :evil: )
2nd} Lewis Hamilton(you tell them, Felipe! :) )
3rd} Nico Rosberg( :lol: :lol: :lol: )
4th} Sebastien Vettel(as much as I want to win, I really hope Felipe wins this weekend........ 8) )
5th} Mark Webber(for once I agree, Seb. :shock: :shock: :) )
6th} Jenson Button(as I as well, Seb.......... :) )
7th} Fernando Alonso( :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: )
8th} Rubens Barrichello(see, I told you I ain't the only one who's ever been royally screwed by the Scuderia............)
9th} Kamui Kobayashi(who runs Ferrari......Keyser Soze? )
10th} Robert Kubica(here's wishing Felipe wins in Hungary so he can tell Ferrari to go jump off a Hungarian cliff! :lol: :lol: )

And for pole position................Sebastien Vettel.
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Winner: Mark Webber

Second: Fernando Alonso

Third: Lewis Hamilton

Fourth: Sebastian Vettel

Fifth: Felipe Massa

Sixth: Nico Rosberg

Seventh: Jenson Button

Eighth: Adrian Sutil

Ninth: Michael Schumacher

Tenth: Rubens Barrichello

Pole: Mark Webber

Why I hear you ask.... because I am an eternal optimist. No other reason.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Thaddeus
F1 Tester
F1 Tester

Problem signing up

Post by Thaddeus » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:21 pm

I tried filling out the first firm, but it didn't go through. So, I went for the backup but I haven't had the e-mail yet (I tried signing up about a fortnight ago).

Could someone point me in the right direction to remedy the situation, please? Cheers.

10 n Pole Admin

Re: Problem signing up

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Thaddeus wrote:I tried filling out the first firm, but it didn't go through. So, I went for the backup but I haven't had the e-mail yet (I tried signing up about a fortnight ago).

Could someone point me in the right direction to remedy the situation, please? Cheers.
Just send an email to 10npole-at-newsonf1.com or a Private Message indicating the email address you registered with and we'll sort it out.

Regards

10 'n' Pole Administrator

10 n Pole Admin

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Magyash top score this round with 57 points.

The average score was 38.08.

Congratulations to Magyash, you have won a NewsOnF1 Compact Smart Digital Clock with Alarm.
Magyash managed to pick 7 of the top 10 finishers with 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in their exact finishing place. Picking Sebastian Vettel for pole earned Magyash 6 additional points and scored a bonus 4 points for picking 7 and Pole!

The Overall Top 20 is available here

The Hungarian Top 200 is available here

The Popularity Picks for the round of Hungary is available here