Round of Germany (asrar and SILVERFOX tied in the lead)

The Best F1 Guessing Game!
Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderator: 8 n Pole Admin

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:19 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
Kapel wrote:I'm :D
I'm :bang: :bang: :bang: :axe: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bang: :bang: :bang: :axe: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bang: :bang: :bang: :threat: :threat: :threat: :threat: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :box: :box: :box: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :box: :box: :box: :bang: :bang: :bang: :axe: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Now Julian, just who are you mad at? Me? I am not to blame for MS winning.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:40 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
I'm :bang: :bang: :bang: :axe: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bang: :bang: :bang: :axe: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bang: :bang: :bang: :threat: :threat: :threat: :threat: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :box: :box: :box: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :box: :box: :box: :bang: :bang: :bang: :axe: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bcomp: :bang: :bang: :bang:
I can see ur axe is working fine,been a while since u used it nah?

Hows the head with all that banging??? :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:47 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
Now Julian, just who are you mad at? Me? I am not to blame for MS winning.
Noooooooooo Not you :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:49 pm

Kapel wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
I can see ur axe is working fine,been a while since u used it nah?

Hows the head with all that banging??? :wink:
The AXE is back.....it loves the colour red :evil:
The head ? Ahhh that is where the pain is coming from :!: :wink:

Jim Watt
Racer
Racer

Post by Jim Watt » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:19 am

:notme: :notme: Jay Vee and Julien: Remember: your man is twenty some points AHEAD of the dreaded Mikey. And he gets 8 points just for finishing second (unless Kimi or Felipe beats him to it!)

I'm happy, yes, but only to see the points race get closer. At the same time I admit to being baffled by Michelin's poor performance in France and Germany. Unless I mis-heard the experts, they were all saying that these circuits were Michelin ones, not Bridgestone ones. And what was Flavio up to, anyway, putting his blistered tyres out where the whole world could see them? Esp. since his tyres didn't seem to hurt Kimi! :weird:

anyway the HungBORING is coming up. maybe we'll see a repeat of Mikey's championship parking form there, too. (Since the race depends on qualifying position, he'll be motivated for sure to do everything he can to prevent Fernando getting the pole).

But whatever happens; remember a blue parade is inherently no less boring than a red one. It'll be all right soon enough :alright: :alright:
And we still have the crazy race in Brazil to look forward to!

cheers, Jim

P.S. sorry; can't report on my pole n 8 slot yet, because Ed hasn't sent out the results yet. But I'm pretty sure that Germany shot me solidly back into the fourth century.
My Racing Gods: Fangio, Vukovich; Senna & Mears --all racers all the time; graceful winners & generous in defeat, but never giving up!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:36 am

Jim Watt wrote::notme: :notme: Jay Vee and Julien: Remember: your man is twenty some points AHEAD of the dreaded Mikey. And he gets 8 points just for finishing second (unless Kimi or Felipe beats him to it!)

I'm happy, yes, but only to see the points race get closer. At the same time I admit to being baffled by Michelin's poor performance in France and Germany. Unless I mis-heard the experts, they were all saying that these circuits were Michelin ones, not Bridgestone ones. And what was Flavio up to, anyway, putting his blistered tyres out where the whole world could see them? Esp. since his tyres didn't seem to hurt Kimi! :weird:

anyway the HungBORING is coming up. maybe we'll see a repeat of Mikey's championship parking form there, too. (Since the race depends on qualifying position, he'll be motivated for sure to do everything he can to prevent Fernando getting the pole).

But whatever happens; remember a blue parade is inherently no less boring than a red one. It'll be all right soon enough :alright: :alright:
And we still have the crazy race in Brazil to look forward to!

cheers, Jim

P.S. sorry; can't report on my pole n 8 slot yet, because Ed hasn't sent out the results yet. But I'm pretty sure that Germany shot me solidly back into the fourth century.
Jim,
My man drives a very special vehicle. It is tailor made for a 3 quarter length GP. :cry:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:30 pm

Jim Watt wrote::notme: :notme: Jay Vee and Julien: Remember: your man is twenty some points AHEAD of the dreaded Mikey.
11 :D
An F1 Idiot!!!

Jim Watt
Racer
Racer

Post by Jim Watt » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:41 am

:D Julien: your man isn't, by any means, now looking for a seat next year IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT FRANK WILLIAMS CAN'T GIVE HIM A CAR that runs to the flag? If so, I'm sorry. MW is about as cursed these days as Jense. But maybe Jense and Mark will have their revenge tomorrow; making it as IMPOSSIBLE as they are able for any red (or blue and yellow) cars to get past them. At least until it's too late in the race to matter.

revenge [can be] sweet

cheers

Jim Watt

p.s. I know it's only eleven points; it just SEEMS like twenty
My Racing Gods: Fangio, Vukovich; Senna & Mears --all racers all the time; graceful winners & generous in defeat, but never giving up!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:08 am

Jim Watt wrote::D Julien: your man isn't, by any means, now looking for a seat next year IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT FRANK WILLIAMS CAN'T GIVE HIM A CAR that runs to the flag? If so, I'm sorry. MW is about as cursed these days as Jense. But maybe Jense and Mark will have their revenge tomorrow; making it as IMPOSSIBLE as they are able for any red (or blue and yellow) cars to get past them. At least until it's too late in the race to matter.

revenge [can be] sweet

cheers

Jim Watt

p.s. I know it's only eleven points; it just SEEMS like twenty
Yup.
Even tho Mark was prepared to accept a lesser rise in pay than his contract stipulated, SF was not prepared to pay a ha'penny more. So Briatore said to Mark "come hither, those williams overalls need a touch of yellow"
:lol:

8 n Pole Admin

Post by 8 n Pole Admin » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:37 am

3 players top scored this round (kee racing, SANJU and EFFONE) with 44 points each.

The average score was 29.87

kee racing was the earliest to submit the picks so congratulations to kee racing, you have won a NewsOnF1 Compact Smart Digital Clock with Alarm.

Please give us your comments on how you've managed such a stunning pick!
All other players can contribute here as well. We'd love to hear from you.

Overall, asrar and SILVERFOX are now tied in the lead just 2 points ahead of JD.

The Overall Top 20 is available here

The Germany Top 100 is available here

The Popularity Picks for the round of Germany is available here

Results for individuals and groups have all been sent.

Scores for Hungary in a few days!
8 'n' Pole - The Best F1 Guessing Game
Register - Submit