2007 Pre-testing-side chat!

Discuss Formula 1 Testing

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

TheFinn
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by TheFinn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:21 pm

Snowy wrote:Kiitoksia Ed I-KIRJAIN valmis ei osata nyt kuluva el?m?. Se on hieno huolellinen! :P
Can't make any out of that!! Funny tough!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:22 pm

Snowy wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Ed wrote:
Yeah I was setting up the translator page so that Snowy can speak a few more languages not available on Babelfish :D
Suggest new name for Snowy: Babblefish :lol:
:wha:

don't make me come over there... :duel:
:flag: :sling: :notme: :mrgreen:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:25 pm

Snowy wrote:Kiitoksia Ed I-KIRJAIN valmis ei osata nyt kuluva el?m?. Se on hieno huolellinen! :P
Thanks Forbidden I - LETTER ready-made no knew this existence. It is ripping neat

Ed in Finnish is Forbidden :shock: :shock: :lol:

Can you please confirm TheFinn cause I can't stop laughing :rolling: :ROTFLMAO:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:26 pm

Meet JM, our official greeter and the WT supplier. Not very successful in the latter though cuz he gulps down half of the shipment every time :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

TheFinn
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by TheFinn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:28 pm

Ed wrote:
Thanks Forbidden I - LETTER ready-made no knew this existence. It is ripping neat

Say what? The train went so fast by that I couldn?t catch you man! :woohoo:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:29 pm

Ed wrote:

I am curious; what could he possibly confirm in that mumbo-jumbo :lol:
:rolling:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:30 pm

TheFinn wrote:
Ed wrote:Mieluinen jotta meid?n Foorumi Finn. Me odottaa ett? te iloita sinun harus ja etsi? edist?? jotta sinun katsella model after Finnish ajaja Raikkonen ja Kovalainen ) :D

Anteeksianto minun hajalla Finnish!

Kohtuullinen ilveillen. Nyt kuluva on alusta loppuun by online kielenk??nt?j?
:D :D :D :D That was a good one!! :lol: The online translator is more of a technical translator I think! :? But nothing bad or wrong with your finnish, and I thank again for the kind welcome to this forum! :cheers:
G,day Finny :twisted: , lets not get too carried away with all the sweetness and light :twisted: Cody Crocker will beat any sideways Finn in a Suby on dirt :lol:
Last edited by Julian Mayo on Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:31 pm

Ed wrote: Thanks Forbidden I - LETTER ready-made no knew this existence. It is ripping neat
Kinda sounds like Vogon poetry :)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:32 pm

Julian Mayo wrote: G,day Fiiny :twisted: , lets not get too carried away with all the sweetness and light :twisted: Cody Crocker will beat any sideways Finn in a Suby on dirt :lol:
See? Told ya he's cute and cuddly :P

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:34 pm

TheFinn wrote:
Ed wrote:
TheFinn wrote:
Have to go to Antarctica then and put up a huge F1 studio and a lot of beer! :P Imagine all the polarbears drinking beer and watching F1! :shock:
Shouldn't they be drinking Vodka ?

But we'll go with that. Webhosting may be cheap over there too :lol:
Hmm.. you really wanna serv a 3 m polarbear Vodka and get him drunk? Could be a tiny bit dangerous if you get in to a bar fight with a drunken bear?! :D
You vill be most velcome :lol:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:36 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
Ed wrote:
TheFinn wrote:
Hmm.. you really wanna serv a 3 m polarbear Vodka and get him drunk? Could be a tiny bit dangerous if you get in to a bar fight with a drunken bear?! :D
Ah but have you seen the Cabinet (has to be with a Capital C) gkaytaz is building in The Lounge ?

I haven't :lol: :lol:

Quick gkaytaz, make sure it is polar bear proof. But no delivery delays again
Already on it. No fighting allowed inside the bar. That cabinet cost dearly. We have the shower installed, so, if there is a drunken bear around the bouncers will give him a cold shower :)
:oops:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:36 pm

Julian Mayo wrote: You vill be most velcome :lol:
It's "velkam" :wink:

TheFinn
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by TheFinn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:36 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
TheFinn wrote:
Ed wrote:Mieluinen jotta meid?n Foorumi Finn. Me odottaa ett? te iloita sinun harus ja etsi? edist?? jotta sinun katsella model after Finnish ajaja Raikkonen ja Kovalainen ) :D

Anteeksianto minun hajalla Finnish!

Kohtuullinen ilveillen. Nyt kuluva on alusta loppuun by online kielenk??nt?j?
:D :D :D :D That was a good one!! :lol: The online translator is more of a technical translator I think! :? But nothing bad or wrong with your finnish, and I thank again for the kind welcome to this forum! :cheers:
G,day Finny :twisted: , lets not get too carried away with all the sweetness and light :twisted: Cody Crocker will beat any sideways Finn in a Suby on dirt :lol:
G,day almost JuanPablo! :evil: And what's make de honor to meet a prick like you?! :rolling: Ok, ok.... :flag:

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:36 pm

TheFinn wrote:
Ed wrote:

Say what? The train went so fast by that I couldn?t catch you man! :woohoo:
Ok let me explain (or at least try to).

Snowy posted a sentence that I suspected was in Finnish.

I went to the translator to translate it back to English and I posted what it came back with.

It seems that the translator thinks that Ed in Finnish translates to Forbidden in English and hence me asking TheFinn to confirm!

The rest one could understand especially the 'ripping neat' bit!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:37 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: G,day Fiiny :twisted: , lets not get too carried away with all the sweetness and light :twisted: Cody Crocker will beat any sideways Finn in a Suby on dirt :lol:
See? Told ya he's cute and cuddly :P
chomp......spit :evil: