San Marino Grand Prix (Alonso wins 3rd race in a row!)

Discuss all the aspects of the Formula 1 sport here

Moderators: cmlean, Ed, The Qualiflyer, The Heretic

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:52 pm

( Narain his partner :wink: )[/quote]
Narain is not yet ready for MW. where are marks ex- partners now?
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:30 pm

Kapel wrote:Imagine this forum ,if it would have been Michael's car :?: :crush: :crush: :crush:
oh yeah!! that would be a lot of fun!!! :P :D :D :lol: :lol: HAhHAh
cheat is always VERY bad (for very loosers) but it get even wors when the champion is cheating, and EVEN wors when the 6-in-a-row champion chaets!!! that would be a lot worse, how many of their championships would result of their cheat?? anyway for me Ferrari anyway have been cheating for a long time and the fact that the rules seem not to apply for them... better not to begin with this. just a comment.

--------
Hey Julian!! let's not be ferrari-blind blind, if Webber did obvious mistakes don't justify him. Kimi has done mistakes, MShumierda did mistakes(Q!!), in some point each drive has done mistakes. Webber did it bad in Imola, we hope for you that he'll be better in Spain but don't be so ferrari-fan-style blind!!!!! :evil:

-----------

WE WANT MONTOYA BACK!!!!!!!!! :x :x :cry: :(

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:51 pm

sgd wrote:
Kapel wrote:Imagine this forum ,if it would have been Michael's car :?: :crush: :crush: :crush:
oh yeah!! that would be a lot of fun!!! :P :D :D :lol: :lol: HAhHAh
cheat is always VERY bad (for very loosers) but it get even wors when the champion is cheating, and EVEN wors when the 6-in-a-row champion chaets!!! that would be a lot worse, how many of their championships would result of their cheat?? anyway for me Ferrari anyway have been cheating for a long time and the fact that the rules seem not to apply for them... better not to begin with this. just a comment.

--------
Hey Julian!! let's not be ferrari-blind blind, if Webber did obvious mistakes don't justify him. Kimi has done mistakes, MShumierda did mistakes(Q!!), in some point each drive has done mistakes. Webber did it bad in Imola, we hope for you that he'll be better in Spain but don't be so ferrari-fan-style blind!!!!! :evil:

-----------

WE WANT MONTOYA BACK!!!!!!!!! :x :x :cry: :(
SGD, if you call it mistakes when a car goes wide lap after lap. because it is an ill handling pig, and eventually , (5 laps later than I expected),
Sato goes thru????
I saw one of the best demonstrations of pig driving in years at Imola :bouncey:

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:36 am

ok...
then explain us how could he do such a Qualif if the chassis was so bad?? :roll:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:21 am

sgd wrote:ok...
then explain us how could he do such a Qualif if the chassis was so bad?? :roll:
With skill.
then the oversteering b...h of a thing got worse over the length of the race :twisted:

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:12 am

Hey Julian,

I saw some nasty pig driving at the Yass B&S ball earlier this year, does that count?
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:15 am

As in bush ? I always carry a spare magazine :twisted:

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:21 am

These ones needed putting down let me tell ya.

Interesting to see that Williams don't think the car has any problems. Don't they notice how much they are bouncing around?
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:19 am

julian mayo wrote:He better not be, cheats are cheats, are cheats :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :no:
Julian, I'd be very surprised if BAR did this intentionally. All the GPWC teams know they'll be scrutinised more this year. They may have made a mistake and could get DQ'd and they'll have to live with that.
Wasn't it last year that Williams and Toyota were DQ'd in Canada for having bigger cooling ducts ?

What amazes me though is that the FIA is appealing against their own. I have never heard of such a thing in the past. Button's cars was investigated for 6 hours before being given the all clear. There was obviously some reasonable explanation given to the stewards otherwise why would the stewards clear it ?
Hopefully we'll know a bit more next week but this is clearly a case where Max is trying to get back at the teams.
Don't be surprised to see the whole Michelin run teams get DQ'd at a race soon.

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:22 am

Williams are under pressure to keep BMW happy. It is better for them to blame the drivers than the chassis.

If you have a look at the practice, qualifying and race trap speeds (www.formula1.com has this info) you'll notice that Williams struggle badly in this department. they are consistently 5-10kph slower than the top teams.

I don't think MW drove a flawless race BUT how much can be attributed to the car. NH struggled for pace with a brand new engine & MW was rev restricted due to 2 race old engine. that puts pressure on the drivers to push that little bit too hard especially when BMW are putting pressure on Williams for results.

They require a car with a lot more pace if they are to compete. I think the words of JPM on Williams before the year began are start to ring true.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:54 am

Graham Ross wrote:
julian mayo wrote:He better not be, cheats are cheats, are cheats :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :no:
Julian, I'd be very surprised if BAR did this intentionally. All the GPWC teams know they'll be scrutinised more this year. They may have made a mistake and could get DQ'd and they'll have to live with that.
Wasn't it last year that Williams and Toyota were DQ'd in Canada for having bigger cooling ducts ?

What amazes me though is that the FIA is appealing against their own. I have never heard of such a thing in the past. Button's cars was investigated for 6 hours before being given the all clear. There was obviously some reasonable explanation given to the stewards otherwise why would the stewards clear it ?
Hopefully we'll know a bit more next week but this is clearly a case where Max is trying to get back at the teams.
Don't be surprised to see the whole Michelin run teams get DQ'd at a race soon.
Which will only strengthen the manufacturers resolve to split :twisted:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:01 am

bundy wrote:Williams are under pressure to keep BMW happy. It is better for them to blame the drivers than the chassis.

If you have a look at the practice, qualifying and race trap speeds (www.formula1.com has this info) you'll notice that Williams struggle badly in this department. they are consistently 5-10kph slower than the top teams.

I don't think MW drove a flawless race BUT how much can be attributed to the car. NH struggled for pace with a brand new engine & MW was rev restricted due to 2 race old engine. that puts pressure on the drivers to push that little bit too hard especially when BMW are putting pressure on Williams for results.

They require a car with a lot more pace if they are to compete. I think the words of JPM on Williams before the year began are start to ring true.
Webber drove anything but a flawless race. I do feel that few other drivers could have kept the pig on the black stuff as well as he managed
80% of brits polled think that Sauber will have BMW next season (BBC Motorsport) Maybe Frank has built a chassis for the Cosworth V8
:ROTFLMAO:

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:05 am

Don't know why the assumption is that if Sauber get BMW engines Williams lose out. I don't think that is the case we may see Williams and Sauber running BMW V8's next year!

Williams and BMW have a long term contract and neither would want to break it unless by mutual agreement of course!

There is always Toyota and bundled with the engine would be Ralf Schumacher :rolling: :ROTFLMAO:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:12 am

Graham Ross wrote:Don't know why the assumption is that if Sauber get BMW engines Williams lose out. I don't think that is the case we may see Williams and Sauber running BMW V8's next
BMW have a performance, or lack of, get out clause

There is always Toyota and bundled with the engine would be Ralf Schumacher :rolling: :ROTFLMAO:
Watching that would be like watching the boats :shock:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:05 pm

julian mayo wrote:
sgd wrote:ok...
With skill.
then the oversteering b...h of a thing got worse over the length of the race :twisted:
So your Webber is only half skilled :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :alright:

Now easy, put that axe down, I was only kidding :burnout:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!