Test your Formula 1 knowledge

Moderators: Ed, jacfan, lemon_martini2

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:08 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:
cmlean wrote:When do we have to have our answers in by jacfan?
Sorry about that I was thinking of the Friday 30 March, unless you want longer in which case I could extend it to Tuesday 3 April at the latest. The next GP is not until 8 May. I will be doing a quiz between every GP unless it they are on consecutive weekends. I am sure you would want as close to two weeks at possible. Let me know what your opinions are please. I just want to make you guys happy. :D :D :D
The longer the better......... :cry:
"St peter daoncha call me, cos I owe my soul to the C'mpny Store"..........
Julian we don't want to run the quiz over the race weekends so they have to be timed for between races. If there is only one week between races there will be no quiz.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Southernman
2004 Top 10
2004 Top 10

Post by Southernman » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:45 pm

PM'd answers. 8)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:22 pm

Thanks Southernman :D Got them and checked answers. :D

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:07 am

Awaiting the results anxiously...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:32 pm

gkaytaz wrote:Awaiting the results anxiously...
Results at the end of the week... just awaiting Julian's entry and anyone else who wants to enter.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:43 am

Alright :) Hey Julian, speed up!
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:37 am

best go without me Wen, Dunno when I will be able to get back on. It was down nearly all day yesterday :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:55 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:best go without me Wen, Dunno when I will be able to get back on. It was down nearly all day yesterday :cry:
That sounds overly dramatic... Guys I don't think I can make it... You go on without me, leave me here... Good knowing you all... :wink:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:25 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:best go without me Wen, Dunno when I will be able to get back on. It was down nearly all day yesterday :cry:
That sounds overly dramatic... Guys I don't think I can make it... You go on without me, leave me here... Good knowing you all... :wink:
Over the last few days I have averaged 11 hours of drop-outs out of every 12...it has taken me up to 3 hours to post 1 item, so I really don't give a continental stuff as to how it sounds to you cupcake.

Southernman
2004 Top 10
2004 Top 10

Post by Southernman » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:42 pm

I think most of us has at one stage or more (in my case more)had times when computer problems have driven us mad. :(

Nothing that I can say will cheer you up.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Over the last few days I have averaged 11 hours of drop-outs out of every 12...it has taken me up to 3 hours to post 1 item, so I really don't give a continental stuff as to how it sounds to you cupcake.
Have it your way cupcake

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:57 pm

I don't want anyone to be upset but I originally said the closing date was either March 30, which is this Friday or April 3 depending on what you all preferred. I will post the results on Friday :D :D
Julian I know you are having computer problems and if you can get your answers to me... pm or email.... then that is good, if not well I will just post the results for this one. It goes for entire season so I am not sure how this would affect your score by missing one, I doubt that everyone will enter every time. Had a couple of entries that had not entered quiz one. Thanks.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:27 am

jacfan wrote:I don't want anyone to be upset but I originally said the closing date was either March 30, which is this Friday or April 3 depending on what you all preferred. I will post the results on Friday :D :D
Julian I know you are having computer problems and if you can get your answers to me... pm or email.... then that is good, if not well I will just post the results for this one. It goes for entire season so I am not sure how this would affect your score by missing one, I doubt that everyone will enter every time. Had a couple of entries that had not entered quiz one. Thanks.
Look after the impatient buggas, overflowing with the milk of human kindness as they are.....I don't know when this will be fixed, and I am running out of axes :cry: :axe: :bcomp: :cry:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:27 am

Southernman wrote:I think most of us has at one stage or more (in my case more)had times when computer problems have driven us mad. :(

You just did, :lol:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:24 am

Southernman wrote:I think most of us has at one stage or more (in my case more)had times when computer problems have driven us mad. :(

I agree w/Southernman; I think all of us, every so often, have these little computer issues to put up with......hope everything gets worked out, Julian. :) :up:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock: