A new non-Championship quiz

Test your Formula 1 knowledge

Moderators: Ed, jacfan, lemon_martini2

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:02 am

jacfan wrote:To get back on topic... I believe I could have the answers. Will advise as soon as I get my facts straight. :wink:
This had started as an innocent semi-trivia thread :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 am

It can't be jacfan, cos she is somebody. :evil:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:It can't be jacfan, cos she is somebody. :evil:
You blamed her. According to my theory that'd make you somebody and her a nobody... 8)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
You blamed her. According to my theory that'd make you somebody and her a nobody... 8)
nup, everybody is somebody, therefore nobody is nobody, therefore I blamed somebody, you are somebody, ergo: it is all your fault
:D

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:27 pm

"Tis no single persons fault. 'Tis also the end of the discussion :roll:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:38 pm

jacfan wrote:"Tis no single persons fault. 'Tis also the end of the discussion :roll:
Nup.....he said...............then I said.....then she said.....then he said.....then I said......... :lol:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:59 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:"Tis no single persons fault. 'Tis also the end of the discussion :roll:
Nup.....he said...............then I said.....then she said.....then he said.....then I said......... :lol:
and I said where is your entry in quiz number 5????

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:55 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
5 :oops: , still trying to compile the answers to 3 :oops:
Sometimes I think the Good Ol' Planet Earth just puts in a really quick orbit while I am asleep..........eg, I waken to a lovely misty morning, I stretch langorously, my youngest female child walks in to my bedroom, kill n maim greet her with a friendly nibble, I observe her 1st aid skills with pride,..........she puts the mug down, I raise myself on to 1 elbow, dislodging maim from the accidental fastening of my trachea, as I lazily stretch an arm towards the mug, Froggy, in her "Queen of Camelot" whisper says......DAD WE NEED TO GO AND BUY SOME TAMPONS AND BRAS TODAY..............
The Plastic Surgeon reckons I will never, ever,again, be as good looking as my photo :cry:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:06 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
Sometimes I think the Good Ol' Planet Earth just puts in a really quick orbit while I am asleep..........eg, I waken to a lovely misty morning, I stretch langorously, my youngest female child walks in to my bedroom, kill n maim greet her with a friendly nibble, I observe her 1st aid skills with pride,..........she puts the mug down, I raise myself on to 1 elbow, dislodging maim from the accidental fastening of my trachea, as I lazily stretch an arm towards the mug, Froggy, in her "Queen of Camelot" whisper says......DAD WE NEED TO GO AND BUY SOME TAMPONS AND BRAS TODAY..............
The Plastic Surgeon reckons I will never, ever,again, be as good looking as my photo :cry:
You can take girls to the store.. hand over the plastic and let them buy their own bits and pieces. Meanwhile while waiting in car you can be working out your answers. Easy peasy.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:15 am

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:and I said where is your entry in quiz number 5????
You can take girls to the store.. hand over the plastic and let them buy their own bits and pieces. Meanwhile while waiting in car you can be working out your answers. Easy peasy.
The storekeeper down in town wants I.D............I don't look the same, any more :cry:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:57 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
nup, everybody is somebody, therefore nobody is nobody, therefore I blamed somebody, you are somebody, ergo: it is all your fault
Since everybody blames somebody and you blamed me that makes you everybody... But since everybody is somebody, that'd put you into the guilty chair as well. How about that?

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:06 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Since everybody blames somebody and you blamed me that makes you everybody... But since everybody is somebody, that'd put you into the guilty chair as well. How about that?
Nah, I stepped sideways at the last second.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:29 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
Mmm, clever :D

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:05 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
The artful dodger.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:37 pm

cmlean wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
The artful dodger.

Nah, can't draw for nuts :cry: