Quiz six

Test your Formula 1 knowledge

Moderators: Ed, jacfan, lemon_martini2

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Quiz six

Post by jacfan » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:31 pm

1. Which two drivers scored their first victories at the European Grand Prix?
2. Which driver scored his first race win after starting the race from 18th on the grid?
3. Who is the youngest driver to have led the World Championship?
4. Who is the youngest driver to have set a fastest lap?
5. Which driver was once the BMX World Champion?
6. Which driver from the 1990s failed to qualify for all 14 races that he entered?
7. Which driver has had the most podiums…. Rubens Barrichello or David Coulthard? (Up to and including the European GP 2007).
8. Ten drivers have a achieved a Grand Chelem (Lead entire race from pole position and scored fastest lap). Who has achieved this the most times?
And for a bonus 5 points how many times?
9. Which driver has had the most retirements in a season?
10. Who is the youngest driver to score points? For a bonus 5 points at which Grand Prix did he achieve this feat?

As usual please send your entries by Private Message to me.
Entries close 3rd August.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Re: Quiz six

Post by gkaytaz » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:09 pm

Thanks for the quiz. I will try to send the entry before the weekend. Cuz next week I'll be on vacation :woohoo:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Had a bit of spare time. So I've just sent in the answers :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:37 pm

gkaytaz wrote:Thanks for the quiz. I will try to send the entry before the weekend. Cuz next week I'll be on vacation :woohoo:
Cool. Are you going somewhere or just chilling at home. Jeremy is off for the rest of the week as there is not much work at the moment so he volunteered to take the rest of the week off.... he was off today too.

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:39 pm

gkaytaz wrote:Had a bit of spare time. So I've just sent in the answers :)
Wow you were quick. I thought the questions might give you guys something to think about but obviously way to easy again. I showed Jeremy and he thought they were too hard. :?
I don't know you have that much knowledge stored in your brain. I have to do research to work out the questions.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:55 pm

gkaytaz wrote:Thanks for the quiz. I will try to send the entry before the weekend. Cuz next week I'll be on vacation :woohoo:
Ahah....so you only post on employer's time :evil:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:32 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
Ahah....so you only post on employer's time :evil:
Nope, anytime! It's just that I probably won't have Internet connection where I go.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:33 am

jacfan wrote:
Cool. Are you going somewhere or just chilling at home. Jeremy is off for the rest of the week as there is not much work at the moment so he volunteered to take the rest of the week off.... he was off today too.
Off to a secluded little town. Just food, sights and sounds... All in all 6 days :( But better than nothing I guess.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:35 am

Write notes, stick em in the barrel of a ball point.......Maim will find you 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:35 am

jacfan wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:Had a bit of spare time. So I've just sent in the answers :)
Wow you were quick. I thought the questions might give you guys something to think about but obviously way to easy again. I showed Jeremy and he thought they were too hard. :?
I don't know you have that much knowledge stored in your brain. I have to do research to work out the questions.
Three questions caused me major problems, I admit. Those answers I changed perhaps five times. Hope they ended up being correct. If not, oh well, I tried :)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:41 am

Julian Mayo wrote:Write notes, stick em in the barrel of a ball point.......Maim will find you 8)
Hope he can swim.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:44 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:Write notes, stick em in the barrel of a ball point.......Maim will find you 8)
Hope he can swim.
She swim out to guard the kids on their boards on the point break, totally ignoring my commands while doing so. As she is the smaller of the two I suspect she is a "Great White" with legs......Kill would have to be related to the Rhino :shock:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:54 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Hope he can swim.
She swim out to guard the kids on their boards on the point break, totally ignoring my commands while doing so. As she is the smaller of the two I suspect she is a "Great White" with legs......Kill would have to be related to the Rhino :shock:
Oh a she. Sorry Maim :)

Ignoring commands at the worst possible moments is a dog's most common treat :)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:59 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Hope he can swim.
Oh a she. Sorry Maim :)

Ignoring commands at the worst possible moments is a dog's most common treat :)
Depends on the perspective, to the dog acting in the best interests of it's Family, I am a mere hindrance.......to me the disobedient dog has just become a target :evil:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:02 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote: Ignoring commands at the worst possible moments is a dog's most common treat :)
Depends on the perspective, to the dog acting in the best interests of it's Family, I am a mere hindrance.......to me the disobedient dog has just become a target :evil:
Good luck to you then :)