Ford vs Holden

All about V8 Supercars Racing

Moderators: Ed, Julian Mayo

Da style
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Post by Da style » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:43 pm

Up the fords :lol: ....... Looks like the start of the season started with a laugh, confusion and last of all fords comeback. Adelaide showed what a year us viewers are gonna be in 4, they have new rules "whats with rule changing its a trend everywhere now" the first laugh has to be seeing m.skaife the big headed wa#$er get overtaken by F.O.R.D again, then they have this new pit rule with 2 lights on the dash visible for all green and red, pit for tyres the driver has to turn the green light off and fuel the red light so what happens most drivers forget to do this task which is confusing as u dont know the pos of the cars that do this, still made good entertainment thats for sure. And only able two use two rattle guns and only six people to work on car in pit, but there was an incident where there was a fire extinguisher guy there and the stewards black flagged the team for having 7 people in the pit area or should I say "over the line" what a joke :evil:. But to the main subject FORD 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. How good is ambrose what a legend pitty his going to nascar next year and lowndes good on him he deserves a podium finish anyways got to go untill new zealend i'll be back to cheer for ford again....... CIAO ALL
DA_STYLE

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:35 pm

Who was that masked man?
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Da style
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Post by Da style » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:03 pm

julian mayo wrote:Who was that masked man?

What do u mean the extinguisher guy????
DA_STYLE