VIP Tower

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:18 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: Damn, we will have to bulldoze the F1 Idiots bar to make room for the extended runway, ......I am not sure that the goldfish will survive that, plus the House Rattus Rattus n his brood may be endangered............No matter how I upscale or downscale, cut corners, get Tony on the Job, or get Bernice to ring the Local Member n remind him of that picnic n the photos,,,,,,,,I will require further funding........same place....... :no:

Open the cocoanut in your letterbox 8)
No! The Bar shall stay. I have worked hard on that cabinet sitting in the corner... I'll arrange for the adjacent plot. After all we all need a quiet place to retire to every once in a while.
I agree with gkay.............the Bar will stay! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drink: :drink: :drink:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:08 pm

jacfan wrote:
mlittle wrote:
jacfan wrote:Building will commence on Monday week and the new tower will be awesome. The lower section will be shops.... Barber for you guys to get a trim and a shave. There will be a shop for all your F1 and other racing needs. There will also be a few shops for the ladies here in F1 land.
Second floor will be for meetings. Third floor is up to you guys..... I have had offers from several fast food services to fill this spot but not sure... perhaps the kitchens for the chefs would be a better idea. We will be providing 24/7 menus for those that wish to stay in either of the two penthouse suites.
Fourth floor will be the main meeting area. We will be installing several 50 inch plasma screens and several smaller ones for those that prefer to watch in privacy. There will be an area for music and of course there will be a bar or two with food service and a very well stocked bar.
Top floor will be the two penthouse suites. These are of course available to all members to stay for a couple of nights though these will be booked out quick so make sure you put your name down with the concierge.
Will also have a 24/7 masseuse available. Anything else you require please let me know before the end of the week so that we can incorporate it into the plans. BTW the insurance company is covering all costs and we will not have to do any fund raising. :wink:
Let's see.................
--1st floor, shops(gotta' get a shave and a haircut! :wink: :shock: :shock: )
--2nd floor, meetings(............ :shock: :shock: .................)
--3rd floor, kitchens/restaurants(......... :chef: :chef: :chef: ; perfect place to put the grills in.........)
--4th floor, main meeting areas(a/k/a PARTY CENTRAL!!!! :lol: :lol: 8) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: )
--5th floor, penthouse suites(note to self..remind the concierge to reserve one of the suites in my name for the Indy 500 weekend in 2008 :wink: :lol: )

Now all we need is full-up wi-fi broadband internet access and we're all set!!!

Anything else........ahh, what shall we name the two penthouse suites? :lol: :lol:
The lastest in internet access and of course laptops will be provided. I will arrange for you to have one of the suites over the Indy 500 week. Maybe we should add an extra floor and another two suites or make the suites a bit smaller and have six suites. Though with the original design you can sleep and entertain 8 people and your pets very comfortably.
That sounds like a great idea; let's go ahead and add several additional suites to the 5th floor. :up:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:20 pm

mlittle wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: Damn, we will have to bulldoze the F1 Idiots bar to make room for the extended runway, ......I am not sure that the goldfish will survive that, plus the House Rattus Rattus n his brood may be endangered............No matter how I upscale or downscale, cut corners, get Tony on the Job, or get Bernice to ring the Local Member n remind him of that picnic n the photos,,,,,,,,I will require further funding........same place....... :no:

Open the cocoanut in your letterbox 8)
No! The Bar shall stay. I have worked hard on that cabinet sitting in the corner... I'll arrange for the adjacent plot. After all we all need a quiet place to retire to every once in a while.
I agree with gkay.............the Bar will stay! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Yeah, go mlittle! :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:21 pm

mlittle wrote: That sounds like a great idea; let's go ahead and add several additional suites to the 5th floor. :up:
Looks like we'll all cram into the tower and never leave anymore once the construction is done :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:42 pm

The F1 idiots bar is staying. Julian has not checked the plans well as there is ample room for the airport complete with limo service just outside the outskirts of town. Planning is easily obtained.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:05 pm

jacfan wrote:The F1 idiots bar is staying. Julian has not checked the plans well as there is ample room for the airport complete with limo service just outside the outskirts of town. Planning is easily obtained.
It will require further funding 8)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:20 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:The F1 idiots bar is staying. Julian has not checked the plans well as there is ample room for the airport complete with limo service just outside the outskirts of town. Planning is easily obtained.
OK I will see what I can do. How much do you need? The limo guys will work for nothing as long as they can occasionally drop in for a couple of drinks and perhaps get one or two nights in one of the suites. :wink:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:52 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
OK I will see what I can do. How much do you need? The limo guys will work for nothing as long as they can occasionally drop in for a couple of drinks and perhaps get one or two nights in one of the suites. :wink:
A motza :lol: ...........they better not stray into the wrong suite 8)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:26 am

Comfy transport provided. Always a big plus :)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:26 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
Perhaps we could lure Bernie into funding our little endeavor.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
A motza :lol: ...........they better not stray into the wrong suite 8)
We'll have some guys at the door. No worries...

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:06 am

We'll need a fresh supply of drinks when the construction finishes. Gotta put someone in charge of that operation... Jacfan? You feel you're up to it?

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:45 pm

Well, I see construction has begun on the VIP Tower, barkeep..........cheers!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drink: :drink:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:11 pm

mlittle wrote:Well, I see construction has begun on the VIP Tower, barkeep..........cheers!!
The runway is half finished, neck deep in floodwater, and surrounded by crocodiles :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:29 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote:Well, I see construction has begun on the VIP Tower, barkeep..........cheers!!
The runway is half finished, neck deep in floodwater, and surrounded by crocodiles :cry:
Now you see why there's a couple of refurbished WWII-era Catalinas' on the runway; seeing that it was flooded, I just told the pilot to take 'er down and glide on the water('just don't hit anything!! :shock: :shock: :shock: ), which reminds me........once the tower's finished, there will be a water runway to go along with the dry-land one, right? :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: