Speed Channel's Lighter Moments.......

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Speed Channel's Lighter Moments.......

Post by mlittle » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:59 pm

During the Formula 1 season, Speed Channel(which carries the F1 and GP2 races in the United States) employs a couple of pretty smart fellows for their broadcasts--Bob Varsha, David Hobbs, Steve Matchett and Peter Windsor. Recently Speed did a YouTube-style parody of the Guinness commercials(the ones with the two brewmeisters in it, IIRC....) with Hobbs and Matchett for a recent broadcast of Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain. :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Enjoy........ www.speedtv.com/video_player/index.php?video=126684

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Re: Speed Channel's Lighter Moments.......

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:53 pm

mlittle wrote:During the Formula 1 season, Speed Channel(which carries the F1 and GP2 races in the United States) employs a couple of pretty smart fellows for their broadcasts--Bob Varsha, David Hobbs, Steve Matchett and Peter Windsor. Recently Speed did a YouTube-style parody of the Guinness commercials(the ones with the two brewmeisters in it, IIRC....) with Hobbs and Matchett for a recent broadcast of Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain. :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Enjoy........ www.speedtv.com/video_player/index.php?video=126684

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Although I hated those Guinness commercials passionately this one made me smile :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)