AUSTRALIA DAY

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:24 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:You are in fine spirits tonight my friend. :cheers:
Thee bloody bird has me by the throat, n the Spanish Dancer lands at 6am :cry: I always get pie-eyed when Therapy is hurt. Tis the only way I can deal with the guilt
Per Omnia Saculara Saculorem :)
Guilt is a complete waste of time.
Is the Spanish Dancer back in your life? Thought she had left. Hmmm can't resist you... you hunka burning love. :wink:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:30 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:You are in fine spirits tonight my friend. :cheers:
Thee bloody bird has me by the throat, n the Spanish Dancer lands at 6am :cry: I always get pie-eyed when Therapy is hurt. Tis the only way I can deal with the guilt
Is the Spanish Dancer back in your life? Thought she had left. Hmmm can't resist you... you hunka burning love. :wink:
:oops:
How about slightly sunburned chunk of Aussie :shock:
It just means Alonso is busy, the Bulls beat all the good looking matadors( yay Bulls), n the water still tastes like poop in Spain, n its raining on the plain 8)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:00 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
It just means Alonso is busy, the Bulls beat all the good looking matadors( yay Bulls), n the water still tastes like poop in Spain, n its raining on the plain 8)
Alonso busy... what too busy for the Spanish Dancer? Perhaps she has been eating the spanish onion? And as for the rain... well we could do with some more... hope she brings it with her... however I have heard that the rain in spain falls mainly on the plane...I don't know why but there you have it.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:45 am

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote: Guilt is a complete waste of time.
Alonso busy... what too busy for the Spanish Dancer? Perhaps she has been eating the spanish onion? And as for the rain... well we could do with some more... hope she brings it with her... however I have heard that the rain in spain falls mainly on the plane...I don't know why but there you have it.
She has her oown way of hijacking an aircraft............boullibaise is on the menu........the rain will be mainly on the carpenter :cry:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:07 am

A Ripper of a Day :lol:
(anyone who could lend me a 5/8ths whitworth, n a extension handle gets a WT, a free play with the dawgs, n the butts of 3 roo 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:41 am

Julian Mayo wrote:A Ripper of a Day :lol:
(anyone who could lend me a 5/8ths whitworth, n a extension handle gets a WT, a free play with the dawgs, n the butts of 3 roo 8)
Sure, just pop over n get it :lol:
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers:

tifoso
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Post by tifoso » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:12 pm

flippin great day, i think. well i am not entirely sure what happened after about 8 in the evening but the misses still talking to me so i am pretty sure i was a good lad, hope you all had a blast
scusilo, cameriere. Ho ordinato le patatinr fritte

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 am

tifoso wrote:flippin great day, i think. well i am not entirely sure what happened after about 8 in the evening but the misses still talking to me so i am pretty sure i was a good lad, hope you all had a blast
Good signs... :wink:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)