Something Missing??

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Southernman
2004 Top 10
2004 Top 10

Post by Southernman » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:10 pm

I'll add to the list of things missing.

8'n'pole results for Britian. If the admins aren't careful we could be waiting for results from three rounds at once.

Updated championship tables. I had to go to another site to get that information.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:12 pm

Southernman wrote:I'll add to the list of things missing.

8'n'pole results for Britian. If the admins aren't careful we could be waiting for results from three rounds at once.

Updated championship tables. I had to go to another site to get that information.
Guys, A while ago I was lucky enough to have a tour around about "NewsonF1" HQ.
It is a 24/7 operation, relying on :shock2: computers :shock2:
All it takes is the Boss' nephew's Uncle's cousin's sister's brother's 2y0 to pull the wrong plug in her adventurous crawl, and the Brown stuff hits the fan, airconditiong, canteen, lobby, etc and can take days to fix........n if Ed is swanning around the world, sipping strawberries n nibbling champagne in 1st class when it happens,as he deserves, you can bet your goldenslipper that Admin People will be trying their best. 8)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:23 pm

They'll soon post them all.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:25 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:

All it takes is the Boss' nephew's Uncle's cousin's sister's brother's 2y0 to pull the wrong plug in her adventurous crawl, and the Brown stuff hits the fan, airconditiong, canteen, lobby, etc and can take days to fix........n if Ed is swanning around the world, sipping strawberries n nibbling champagne in 1st class when it happens,as he deserves, you can bet your goldenslipper that Admin People will be trying their best. 8)
:lol: Sounds fun the way you put it into words :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:01 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:

It looked to be a fun operation. Given that most F1 happenings occur long after Big Dog has gone to bed, and most Australians are dreaming about Her Royal Highness, it says a lot for the, mostly divorced , admin staff that they do what they do, for us :lol:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:52 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: Guys, A while ago I was lucky enough to have a tour around about "NewsonF1" HQ.
It looked to be a fun operation. Given that most F1 happenings occur long after Big Dog has gone to bed, and most Australians are dreaming about Her Royal Highness, it says a lot for the, mostly divorced , admin staff that they do what they do, for us :lol:
"When they do" seems to be the dominant question at this time :)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:56 am

Never knock a free service 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:57 am

Julian Mayo wrote:Never knock a free service 8)
I don't even have fingers.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:02 am

That could present the odd nasal difficulty :shock:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:06 am

Julian Mayo wrote:That could present the odd nasal difficulty :shock:
Yeah, had to stop trombone lessons.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:00 am

I do believe there might be some results missing :shock:
Since August :shock: :shock: