2011 F1 Idiots Group

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat May 28, 2011 1:07 am

GHO GHO< COME BACK !!! IT IS NOT YOU FAULT THAT YOUR PARENTS NAMED YOU SO. COME BACK, SIT BY THE FIRE A WHILE, TALK IF YOU WISH , OR NEED.........(or preferably, sit, look into the fire, n shut the............ahem).............
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Sat May 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:GHO GHO< COME BACK !!! IT IS NOT YOU FAULT THAT YOUR PARENTS NAMED YOU SO. COME BACK, SIT BY THE FIRE A WHILE, TALK IF YOU WISH , OR NEED.........(or preferably, sit, look into the fire, n shut the............ahem).............
No one comes here to sit and chat anymore. I sit alone night after long lonely night waiting .... waiting ... and still more waiting.... til the sun pokes it's head over the yard arm and I help myself to a drink or two......*sigh*
I dream of the days of old when there were so many ..... chatting.. drinking and enjoy the races....

GhoGho ... JayVee..... T-K (though me thinks he might be a tad busy with his career).....Snowy.....

Those were the days my friend.

Now it is just me making shadow puppets in the dark and watching the devil dance in the pale moonlight. *sigh*
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:22 pm

2011 F1 Idiots Group Standings


Round of Turkey
1st} wen, 62 pts
t-2nd}[2]GhoGho, 59 pts
t-2nd}[3]mlittle, 59 pts
t-2nd}[4]elyyan, 59 pts
5th} cmlean, 58 pts
6th} Angel, 53 pts
7th} Kaps, 48 pts
8th} Nomika, 46 pts

Round of Spain
1st} cmlean, 62 pts
2nd} elyyan, 59 pts
3rd} GhoGho, 58 pts
t-4th}[4]mlittle, 54 pts
t-4th}[5]Kaps, 54 pts
6th} wen, 53 pts
7th} Nomika, 47 pts
8th} Angel, 46 pts


Overall Standings
1st} GhoGho, 287 pts
2nd} mlittle, 281 pts
3rd} cmlean, 279 pts
4th} wen, 256 pts
5th} elyyan, 252 pts
6th} Angel, 250 pts
7th} Kaps, 249 pts
8th} Nomika, 215 pts
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Updated 2011 F1 Idiots Group Standings...........



Round of Monaco
1st} Kaps, 51 pts
2nd} Angel, 49 pts
3rd} mlittle, 47 pts
4th} wen, 46 pts
5th} elyyan, 45 pts
6th} GhoGho, 41 pts
7th} cmlean, 40 pts
8th} Nomika, 38 pts

Round of Canada
1st} wen, 44 pts
2nd} mlittle, 43 pts
3rd} elyyan, 42 pts
4th} Kaps, 40 pts
t-5th}[5]GhoGho, 39 pts
t-5th}[6]cmlean, 39 pts
7th} Angel, 36 pts
8th} Nomika, 29 pts


Current Standings
1st} mlittle, 371 pts
2nd} GhoGho, 367 pts
3rd} cmlean, 358 pts
4th} wen, 346 pts
5th} Kaps, 340 pts
6th} elyyan, 339 pts
7th} Angel, 335 pts
8th} Nomika, 282 pts
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1054
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 pm
Location: 770

Post by GhoGho » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 am

Julian Mayo wrote:GHO GHO< COME BACK !!! IT IS NOT YOU FAULT THAT YOUR PARENTS NAMED YOU SO. COME BACK, SIT BY THE FIRE A WHILE, TALK IF YOU WISH , OR NEED.........(or preferably, sit, look into the fire, n shut the............ahem).............
Taking Julians advice, got lost staring into the fire and shutting the......ahem ....door ...... dam its chilly in here these days!
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........


:cheers:

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1054
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 pm
Location: 770

Post by GhoGho » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 am

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:GHO GHO< COME BACK !!! IT IS NOT YOU FAULT THAT YOUR PARENTS NAMED YOU SO. COME BACK, SIT BY THE FIRE A WHILE, TALK IF YOU WISH , OR NEED.........(or preferably, sit, look into the fire, n shut the............ahem).............
No one comes here to sit and chat anymore. I sit alone night after long lonely night waiting .... waiting ... and still more waiting.... til the sun pokes it's head over the yard arm and I help myself to a drink or two......*sigh*
I dream of the days of old when there were so many ..... chatting.. drinking and enjoy the races....

GhoGho ... JayVee..... T-K (though me thinks he might be a tad busy with his career).....Snowy.....

Those were the days my friend.

Now it is just me making shadow puppets in the dark and watching the devil dance in the pale moonlight. *sigh*
Methinks Snowy got eaten up by a waskely wabbit,
JayVee got tired of defending Alonso the cute,
T-K ran out of bandwidth, crashed the pessna, and got his career going, and Julian, well I fear he got involved with someone/thing else...

Barkeep....... a round for my friends.....
Oh? Thats one of Jacfans shadow puppets? really? looked just like the last barkeeper....
oh well....
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........


:cheers:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 pm

hmmmm me agrees with you..... warge waskerly wabbit!!!
or perhaps he just disappeared into the mists of time when a certain McLaren driver grew horns where he used to have a halo!!


If you look closely at the cute one you might just catch sight of our JayVee stalking him. :shock: :shock: :shock:

As for our friend Julian... well he is a devotee of the Facebook and can't stop fighting zombies or somesuch thing, long enough to drop in and have a beer and a chat.

Blanky is in the corner and if it wasn't for the barkeep well blankie would be feeling lost and neglected.

So if you want a drink or two GhoGho... just shake blankie and barkeep will emerge to serve you.... it has been a long cold winter. *sigh*
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1054
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 pm
Location: 770

Post by GhoGho » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 pm

jacfan wrote:hmmmm me agrees with you..... warge waskerly wabbit!!!
or perhaps he just disappeared into the mists of time when a certain McLaren driver grew horns where he used to have a halo!!


If you look closely at the cute one you might just catch sight of our JayVee stalking him. :shock: :shock: :shock:

As for our friend Julian... well he is a devotee of the Facebook and can't stop fighting zombies or somesuch thing, long enough to drop in and have a beer and a chat.

Blanky is in the corner and if it wasn't for the barkeep well blankie would be feeling lost and neglected.

So if you want a drink or two GhoGho... just shake blankie and barkeep will emerge to serve you.... it has been a long cold winter. *sigh*
BARKEEP!!

Bring us a couple of strawberry cocktails for jacfan and I'll have a jug of sangria in preparation for the Spanish GP!

Cheers!
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........


:cheers:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 pm

GhoGho wrote:
jacfan wrote:hmmmm me agrees with you..... warge waskerly wabbit!!!
or perhaps he just disappeared into the mists of time when a certain McLaren driver grew horns where he used to have a halo!!


If you look closely at the cute one you might just catch sight of our JayVee stalking him. :shock: :shock: :shock:

As for our friend Julian... well he is a devotee of the Facebook and can't stop fighting zombies or somesuch thing, long enough to drop in and have a beer and a chat.

Blanky is in the corner and if it wasn't for the barkeep well blankie would be feeling lost and neglected.

So if you want a drink or two GhoGho... just shake blankie and barkeep will emerge to serve you.... it has been a long cold winter. *sigh*
BARKEEP!!

Bring us a couple of strawberry cocktails for jacfan and I'll have a jug of sangria in preparation for the Spanish GP!

Cheers!
Ole!!!!!
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:31 pm

......and GhoGho retakes the Idiots Group lead after Valencia............Sacre Bleu!!! :shock: :shock:


Results, Round of Valencia(European GP)
1st} GhoGho, 68 pts
2nd} Kaps, 65 pts
3rd} Angel, 63 pts
t-4th}[4]cmlean, 58 pts
t-4th}[5]mlittle, 58 pts
6th} elyyan, 56 pts
7th} wen, 52 pts
8th} Nomika, 41 pts

Current Standings
1st} GhoGho, 435 pts
2nd} mlittle, 429 pts
3rd} cmlean, 416 pts
4th} Kaps, 405 pts
t-5th}[5]Angel, 398 pts
t-5th}[6]wen, 398 pts
7th} elyyan, 395 pts
8th} Nomika, 325 pts
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Group Results, Silverstone
1st} cmlean, 66 pts
2nd} GhoGho, 61 pts
3rd} wen, 55 pts
4th} Kaps, 53 pts
5th} elyyan, 52 pts
6th} Angel, 51 pts
7th} mlittle, 50 pts
8th} Nomika, 41 pts

Group Standings
1st} GhoGho, 496 pts
2nd} cmlean, 482 pts
3rd} mlittle, 479 pts
4th} Kaps, 458 pts
5th} wen, 453 pts
6th} Angel, 449 pts
7th} elyyan, 447 pts
8th} Nomika, 364 pts
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 pm

mlittle wrote:Group Results, Silverstone
1st} cmlean, 66 pts
2nd} GhoGho, 61 pts
3rd} wen, 55 pts
4th} Kaps, 53 pts
5th} elyyan, 52 pts
6th} Angel, 51 pts
7th} mlittle, 50 pts
8th} Nomika, 41 pts

Group Standings
1st} GhoGho, 496 pts
2nd} cmlean, 482 pts
3rd} mlittle, 479 pts
4th} Kaps, 458 pts
5th} wen, 453 pts
6th} Angel, 449 pts
7th} elyyan, 447 pts
8th} Nomika, 364 pts
Wow I really should just copy your tips Chris... you are the master!!!!
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

cmlean
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2404
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Upside of Down Under
Contact:

Post by cmlean » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm

jacfan wrote:
mlittle wrote:Group Results, Silverstone
1st} cmlean, 66 pts
2nd} GhoGho, 61 pts
3rd} wen, 55 pts
4th} Kaps, 53 pts
5th} elyyan, 52 pts
6th} Angel, 51 pts
7th} mlittle, 50 pts
8th} Nomika, 41 pts

Group Standings
1st} GhoGho, 496 pts
2nd} cmlean, 482 pts
3rd} mlittle, 479 pts
4th} Kaps, 458 pts
5th} wen, 453 pts
6th} Angel, 449 pts
7th} elyyan, 447 pts
8th} Nomika, 364 pts
Wow I really should just copy your tips Chris... you are the master!!!!
Possibly but not probably Wen. GhoGho is still cruising near the top of the tree. These are the tips I would be following.

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Post by jacfan » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:59 pm

cmlean wrote:
jacfan wrote:
mlittle wrote:Group Results, Silverstone
1st} cmlean, 66 pts
2nd} GhoGho, 61 pts
3rd} wen, 55 pts
4th} Kaps, 53 pts
5th} elyyan, 52 pts
6th} Angel, 51 pts
7th} mlittle, 50 pts
8th} Nomika, 41 pts

Group Standings
1st} GhoGho, 496 pts
2nd} cmlean, 482 pts
3rd} mlittle, 479 pts
4th} Kaps, 458 pts
5th} wen, 453 pts
6th} Angel, 449 pts
7th} elyyan, 447 pts
8th} Nomika, 364 pts
Wow I really should just copy your tips Chris... you are the master!!!!
Possibly but not probably Wen. GhoGho is still cruising near the top of the tree. These are the tips I would be following.
I kneel at the feet of both my masters!!
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

cmlean
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2404
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Upside of Down Under
Contact:

Post by cmlean » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm

What to do...What to do. Tour de France and watch Cadel ride into Paris in the yellow jersey or watch Red Bull win the Tour de Nurbergring. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Post Reply