WAKES

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:44 am

<T-K> wrote:Maybe i need to meet this "Therapy" person, they may be able to help with my ailing case of ankle gangreen......gangreen is a strange creature, it just attacks you out of the bushes, and wont warn you of an impending attack....kinda like toasters, they never warn you when the toast is going to pop out, and when they do you're never around to catch it, so i have learnt that "in case of emergency dont jump out of the 3rd floor window" (it never works out quite like you planned it).........and there is actually a moral to this story, but, because i am dislexic, it is in fact.....A MARBLE :!:

and another thought ,you cannot be dyslexic and spell it the right way round :crush:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:50 pm

I now pronounce the WAKE done and dealt with, normal smiles will resume :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:47 pm

julian mayo wrote:
<T-K> wrote:Maybe i need to meet this "Therapy" person, they may be able to help with my ailing case of ankle gangreen......gangreen is a strange creature, it just attacks you out of the bushes, and wont warn you of an impending attack....kinda like toasters, they never warn you when the toast is going to pop out, and when they do you're never around to catch it, so i have learnt that "in case of emergency dont jump out of the 3rd floor window" (it never works out quite like you planned it).........and there is actually a moral to this story, but, because i am dislexic, it is in fact.....A MARBLE :!:

and another thought ,you cannot be dyslexic and spell it the right way round :crush:
I suffer from temporary dislexia, it cmoes and goes wenh it feels lke it .......duh 8)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:09 pm

JayVee wrote:
julian mayo wrote:Keerist, how many cups of tea can an elderly spinster drink? Why wont they go home? I hate doing things by halves and I can only get half pied with this mob, they are far too serious. "Therapy" go seek! Red Numbus! Find now!! Go seek!!!
JV do not forsake me in my hour of need. I have delivered hundreds of babies (foals) I could be handy. I do not leave clothes on the floor, I cook, I....um......ah.......l :idea: ...lift heavy things........ :idea: ....like yellow cars...........HELP :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
You don't want "Therapy" close to Red Numbus, her powers are contagious.

"Therapy" with 97 KW of power would be heartbroken :cry:

And if "Therapy" catches a glimpse of the Camira in the garage, well jumping off the cliff would become a real option :shock:

Damn :shock: ..........she was not well, til I got to a **** garage, slipped a little avgas in wih the 100 % proof.............I do enjoy the back massage from acceleration :lol:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:11 pm

<T-K> wrote:
julian mayo wrote:

I suffer from temporary dislexia, it cmoes and goes wenh it feels lke it .......duh 8)
This one should be dun and buckskin by fridee.........Please Gawd :cry: