Alonso vs Massa

A collection of videos from YouTube.

Moderator: Ed

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Alonso vs Massa

Post by GhoGho » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:28 pm

this clip will probably be gone soon so get it while you can, Formula One Management seems to want this to disappear. They are claiming copyright on all the versions that appear on u-tube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tyWlZamuByU
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Re: Alonso vs Massa

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:47 pm

GhoGho wrote:this clip will probably be gone soon so get it while you can, Formula One Management seems to want this to disappear. They are claiming copyright on all the versions that appear on u-tube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tyWlZamuByU
Still available :cheers: Thanks!
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:58 pm

gone...

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 am

<T-K> wrote:gone...
:wtf: What is going on with the F1 administration. As if all of a sudden those videos started to fetch a mighty price...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:57 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
<T-K> wrote:gone...
:wtf: What is going on with the F1 administration. As if all of a sudden those videos started to fetch a mighty price...
Its just the way they make money, claiming rights to everything F1! Any material using F1 is supposed to have their approval before it can be published.
One of my favorite websites got closed down by the FOM a few years ago, but the guy running the site published the letters, which were of a very threating nature, before he was forced to shut down.
Real nasty legal type letters threatening to sue for loss of revenue on pictures news stories etc.
Bernie and Co. claim the USGP at Indy was poorly marketed, resulting in no USGP in 2008.
On the other side of the coin, Tony George said his hand were tied when it came to marketing, being forced to use only official, approved marketing material to do so.
How can anyone promote an event if the owners of the rights do not permit you to do so? :furious:

Anyway back to the video, Speed showed the argument on the early coverage, but it had been removed from the delayed version which aired later, with the commentators merely mentioning that there had been some sort of disagreement between FA and FM.
Now if i could just figure out how to get stuff off my DVR onto my computer ...............
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers: