Todays the day...

Discuss all the aspects of the Formula 1 sport here

Moderators: cmlean, Ed, The Qualiflyer, The Heretic

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu May 05, 2005 8:43 pm

Rusted Axe is bad :shock:

Nothing to explain Julian...Chill.Just a wierd thread,me with a new brain ,eyes not funtioning properly and waiting for BAR's verdict .

I'm also going crazy??? :oops:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Thu May 05, 2005 8:47 pm

Don't go crazy on us Kapel !

You are our reigning 8 'n' Pole Champion and we don't want to send the wrong signal :wink:

No news yet on the verdict. It is probably a few hours away but we'll report it as soon as possible

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu May 05, 2005 8:50 pm

Ed wrote:
julian mayo wrote:(I am crazy !!) :wha:
OK I've deleted this one & modified the other :shock:
:oops: :oops: :oops:
started work at 3am, liquid lunch at 11am, still shaking the sleep out of my eyes :oops: :compute: , thank you. I BLAME FRED :up:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu May 05, 2005 8:55 pm

In London, F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone chucked out rumours that - should BAR be excluded - some teams might have to run a third car to make up the numbers. "You can't suddenly make people run more cars," he explained

One sensible decision he'll make of not forcing top teams to run 3 cars!!!phew!!! :D IF BAR are excluded from championship. :?

Getting a little better now:wink: i think :?
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu May 05, 2005 9:03 pm

Kapel wrote:In London, F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone chucked out rumours that - should BAR be excluded - some teams might have to run a third car to make up the numbers. "You can't suddenly make people run more cars," he explained

One sensible decision he'll make of not forcing top teams to run 3 cars!!!phew!!! :D IF BAR are excluded from championship. :?

Getting a little better now:wink: i think :?
and according to the Concorde, how many cars MUST start practice , with the FULL INTENT of of starting The GP ::: disclaimer my interpretation of the rules, all words in capitals are my inferences, by stating the above the author in no way infers anything except that it it is somebody elses shout :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.