2007 Pre-testing-side chat!

Discuss Formula 1 Testing

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:06 pm

Ed wrote:
gkaytaz wrote: That was a tad slower than I expected Ed. You must have been busy :)
Yeah I was setting up the translator page so that Snowy can speak a few more languages not available on Babelfish :D
Suggest new name for Snowy: Babblefish :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

TheFinn
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by TheFinn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:08 pm

Hey, how about that!!! I?m a Go kart racer!! :lol: :lol:

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:08 pm

TheFinn wrote:
Ed wrote:
TheFinn wrote:
I'm from Finland and a fan of at least finnish F1 drivers (all of them both Mikas, JJ, Kimi and Heikki)! :wink: Nice welcome from you all, I take a bow and shake my hand with you! You guys from UK?
The site origins are from Australia but the active members here are from all over the world. I think we span all continents. Well perhaps not Antarctica!
Have to go to Antarctica then and put up a huge F1 studio and a lot of beer! :P Imagine all the polarbears drinking beer and watching F1! :shock:
Shouldn't they be drinking Vodka ?

But we'll go with that. Webhosting may be cheap over there too :lol:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:09 pm

Snowy wrote:Does anybody else suspect Anthony Davidson is actually driving a Honda and not a Super Aguri? :?

It's a bit suspicious that they only have one car at the test don't you think? :shock:
Jeez, its only a rouble :roll:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:10 pm

TheFinn wrote:Hey, how about that!!! I?m a Go kart racer!! :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: You became a Go Kart Racer in no time really!

You must be The (Flying) Finn :D

TheFinn
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by TheFinn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:11 pm

Ed wrote:
TheFinn wrote:
Ed wrote:
The site origins are from Australia but the active members here are from all over the world. I think we span all continents. Well perhaps not Antarctica!
Have to go to Antarctica then and put up a huge F1 studio and a lot of beer! :P Imagine all the polarbears drinking beer and watching F1! :shock:

Hmm.. you really wanna serv a 3 m polarbear Vodka and get him drunk? Could be a tiny bit dangerous if you get in to a bar fight with a drunken bear?! :D

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:12 pm

Ed wrote:
TheFinn wrote:
Ed wrote:

Yeah. Just setup your ADSL modem and you get the whole deal :) Besides no one around to leech your wireless connection. Now paying the bills however... :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

TheFinn
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by TheFinn » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:13 pm

Ed wrote:
TheFinn wrote:Hey, how about that!!! I?m a Go kart racer!! :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: You became a Go Kart Racer in no time really!

You must be The (Flying) Finn :D
:D :D Yeah and like polar bear too. Does that make me TheFlyingIceFinn?! A combination of both Mika and Kimi! :shock: :D

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:14 pm

TheFinn wrote:
Hmm.. you really wanna serv a 3 m polarbear Vodka and get him drunk? Could be a tiny bit dangerous if you get in to a bar fight with a drunken bear?! :D
Ah but have you seen the Cabinet (has to be with a Capital C) gkaytaz is building in The Lounge ?

I haven't :lol: :lol:

Quick gkaytaz, make sure it is polar bear proof. But no delivery delays again

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:15 pm

TheFinn wrote: Hmm.. you really wanna serv a 3 m polarbear Vodka and get him drunk? Could be a tiny bit dangerous if you get in to a bar fight with a drunken bear?! :D
The alternative to that would be a huge polar bear writing his name on the snow :lol:

Worse yet do not accept any snowcones he'll be offering :)

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:16 pm

Kiitoksia Ed I-KIRJAIN valmis ei osata nyt kuluva el?m?. Se on hieno huolellinen! :P
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:17 pm

TheFinn wrote:
Ed wrote:
TheFinn wrote:
It doesn't connect up to that IP where the HTML is, so I'm counting on you my friend to keep me up to date here!! :lol: :lol:
The HTML site has been playing up and is slow we've noticed!

Even the Java page is playing up.

But no worries, we'll try to keep everyone posted. Of course other valued members continue providing information after we log off!

You are from Finland or a fan of a Finn :wink:
I'm from Finland and a fan of at least finnish F1 drivers (all of them both Mikas, JJ, Kimi and Heikki)! :wink: Nice welcome from you all, I take a bow and shake my hand with you! You guys from UK?
Velcome Vinn :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :coool: :havefun: :up: :cheers: :up: :cheers: :drink: :coool: :welcome: :hitit:

First name Neil ?
One or two of us are not from Rurope, or from Nippon. :lol: A couple are from the American Colonies, the rest of us ARE the THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER 8)

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:18 pm

Ed wrote:
TheFinn wrote:
Ah but have you seen the Cabinet (has to be with a Capital C) gkaytaz is building in The Lounge ?

I haven't :lol: :lol:

Quick gkaytaz, make sure it is polar bear proof. But no delivery delays again
Already on it. No fighting allowed inside the bar. That cabinet cost dearly. We have the shower installed, so, if there is a drunken bear around the bouncers will give him a cold shower :)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:19 pm

Plus there is a mad russian, A very nice guy from the Arabic speaking world, with a brilliant F! brain, .........sigh.....and there is TK :flag:

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:20 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
Ed wrote:
gkaytaz wrote: That was a tad slower than I expected Ed. You must have been busy :)
Yeah I was setting up the translator page so that Snowy can speak a few more languages not available on Babelfish :D
Suggest new name for Snowy: Babblefish :lol:
:wha:

don't make me come over there... :duel:
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)