Important Information regarding the competition

The Best F1 Guessing Game!
Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderator: 8 n Pole Admin

8 n Pole Admin

Important Information regarding the competition

Post by 8 n Pole Admin » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:28 pm

Submitting Picks

You can submit picks in a number of ways. Our preference is via the main submit page on NewsOnF1 or the alternate page.

If for any reason you cannot access the submit page or you are getting errors, you can email or PM me you picks and provided your email or PM is timestamped prior to the deadline, it will be accepted.

Results

Results will be sent out during the week following the race. We attempt to get the results out by Tuesday however delays can occur and results may only get out by Friday but we try to get them out ASAP

Not receiving Emails (Call for picks/Results)

Due to firewalls, spam filters or other internet related restriction, some players do not receive some or all of our emails sent to them. There isn't much we can do about that. From your side try to make sure that our email address isn't added to your spam list (if that is within your control). If this doesn't fix the problem, then consider having another email address for the competition (yahoo, gmail, etc ...)

Prizes

We generally send prizes out within 2 weeks of announcing the winner.

Multiple entries per player

Whilst it is virtually impossible to prevent a player from registering using multiple email addresses, we strongly advise against that. The idea of the game is for you to have 1 chance at picking the winner and not multiple chances. We'll trust that you'll abide by this.

Prizes will not be awarded to a second entry.

Please feel free to ask questions relating to the competition here.
Last edited by 8 n Pole Admin on Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 'n' Pole - The Best F1 Guessing Game
Register - Submit

Sandeep_K_Ram
2005 Winner Rd 1
2005 Winner Rd 1

URGENT HELP REQD !

Post by Sandeep_K_Ram » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:47 am

I have a big problem . I won the Australia 2005 round of 8 and pole . I have received the e-mail confirming this and requesting full postal address . I had registered my e-mail address [email protected] while entering the competetion and I am receiving updates regularly at that address but for some reason my outgoing mails to [email protected] are bouncing back.

I have replied thrice to the mail I got but they all bounced !!! :shock:
Thus I have sent a query via the "contact us " section of the website requesting help and I have also sent a mail from my other e-mail address [email protected] to confirm my address .

@ Admin - pls look into it ASAP and tell me if all is ok ! :(

8 n Pole Admin

Post by 8 n Pole Admin » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:23 am

Thanks Sandeep for getting back to us. We were wondering what happened.

We did receive your email so everything should be fine. However if you can please send us one of those bounced emails, we'd like to know what went wrong although it is most likely from your end.

Now you need to go the Picks for Australia thread and give us the winners comment.
Better late than never :wink:
Register - Submit

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

No prize

Post by jacfan » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:30 pm

My husband won a round last year and did not get his prize. We had computer troubles and had to buy a new computer. When he got the email it was after the season had finished and he sent an email but never got a reply.

8 n Pole Admin

Re: No prize

Post by 8 n Pole Admin » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:04 pm

jacfan wrote:My husband won a round last year and did not get his prize. We had computer troubles and had to buy a new computer. When he got the email it was after the season had finished and he sent an email but never got a reply.
We apologise for what happened and will sort it out right away. I have sent you a PM so we can confirm details and hopefully send out the prize sometime next week.

Thanks
Register - Submit

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Re: No prize

Post by Kapel » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:34 pm

8 'n' Pole Admin wrote:
jacfan wrote:My husband won a round last year and did not get his prize. We had computer troubles and had to buy a new computer. When he got the email it was after the season had finished and he sent an email but never got a reply.
We apologise for what happened and will sort it out right away. I have sent you a PM so we can confirm details and hopefully send out the prize sometime next week.

Thanks
Yeah Jacfan dont worry at all..everything will be sorted out :D

BTW, what your husband's position in 8 n pole this year :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:49 am

:D Thanks Kapel. :D I think he is about 72 or close to that. Not great but much better than me. :P

sennano1fan
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by sennano1fan » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:38 pm

To 8npole admin. :D Hi. I have sent the letter for the winning but have not heard anything back. Let me know if you haven't recieved the mail and I will try again. Thanks. My wife (jacfan) posted that I had not got my prize from last year. :D

8 n Pole Admin

Post by 8 n Pole Admin » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:12 pm

sennano1fan wrote:To 8npole admin. :D Hi. I have sent the letter for the winning but have not heard anything back. Let me know if you haven't recieved the mail and I will try again. Thanks. My wife (jacfan) posted that I had not got my prize from last year. :D
We received your email and will attempt to send you the prize this week, otherwise just after the Easter break.
Register - Submit

sennano1fan
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by sennano1fan » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:26 am

8 'n' Pole Admin wrote:
sennano1fan wrote:To 8npole admin. :D Hi. I have sent the letter for the winning but have not heard anything back. Let me know if you haven't recieved the mail and I will try again. Thanks. My wife (jacfan) posted that I had not got my prize from last year. :D
We received your email and will attempt to send you the prize this week, otherwise just after the Easter break.
:D :D :D Thanks. I thought it would be too late. :D :D I am looking forward to getting my clock. Most of my friends didn't believe me when I said I won something. 8) 8) 8)

sennano1fan
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Thanks

Post by sennano1fan » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:02 pm

sennano1fan wrote:
8 'n' Pole Admin wrote:
:D :D :D Thanks. I thought it would be too late. :D :D I am looking forward to getting my clock. Most of my friends didn't believe me when I said I won something. 8) 8) 8)
:D :D :D :D Thanks, I got my prize this week and it is great. It will be a great little clock for holidays etc. :)

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:13 am

Congratulations on joining the world of clock owners.

mohdasrar
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by mohdasrar » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:26 pm

hi everyboby,

the admin asked me to forward my profile.

but, how do i do it?

can sumbody teach me?

thanks

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:17 pm

I am presuming that you must won a prize. If that is the case, then just send your details to Ed via private message.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!