The 2005 8 'n' Pole Championship

The Best F1 Guessing Game!
Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderator: 8 n Pole Admin

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:48 am

Well.... firstly, Congrats to the top eight finishers :clap: :up: , the best i could muster was a measly 325th :oops:

Secondly, this was my first year with news-on-f1, and i must say, it has made the season a lot more exciting, always worrying about whether i will be able to beat the guy in 324th position....and also trying (in vain) to beat everyone in the F1 Idiots group....(i think they have inside information on this game).....congrats JayVee... :clap:
The whole year i have been aimlessly wandering around the idiots bar, trying to act cool and fit in....which i think im starting to do (thanx mainly to kapels iced tea)..... :lol:

I only managed to win one Predict pole time comp, (which i wasnt expecing) but well done to all the people who beat every week in the pole time and fastest lap time comps.... :clap:

Well i think i am rambling on a bit...so ...well.....Back to the bar for a large lemonade, followed by an iced tea... :cheers: :drink:

:up:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:10 am

Sigh,............136 days to go. :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:24 am

<T-K> wrote:....and also trying (in vain) to beat everyone in the F1 Idiots group....(i think they have inside information on this game).....congrats JayVee... :clap:
Don't pick Bambino Driver :shock: :shock: (it never worked before but this year .... perfect :D )
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:30 am

[quote="<T-K
The whole year i have been aimlessly wandering around the idiots bar, trying to act cool and fit in....which i think im starting to do (thanx mainly to kapels iced tea)..... :lol:

:up:[/quote]

Geez, sorry TK. I thought you were the table cleaner :oops:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:19 pm

Congratulations to all. We have all been winners through the comradary in 8 'n' pole. Congratulations also to JayVee, Queen of F1idiots, for being the best of the group. As this was my first year, I can only hope to step up in the next 8 'n' pole.

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:57 pm

JayVee wrote:
<T-K> wrote:....and also trying (in vain) to beat everyone in the F1 Idiots group....(i think they have inside information on this game).....congrats JayVee... :clap:
Don't pick Bambino Driver :shock: :shock: (it never worked before but this year .... perfect :D )

I knew there was a trick to it...i just couldnt put my finger on it.... :lol:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:58 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
<T-K wrote:

:up:
Geez, sorry TK. I thought you were the table cleaner :oops:

Its ok.....the barman thought so too and kept giving me free drinks.... 8)

NZLChewy
2005 Winner Rd 17
2005 Winner Rd 17

NewsOnF1 highest single score

Post by NZLChewy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:21 pm

i won the NewsOnF1 Professional Binoculars, 53 points i think i got, lucky guesses

cheers
NZLChewy

domhume
2005 Winner Rd 2
2005 Winner Rd 2

Post by domhume » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:41 am

Big congrats to the winner! Being consistant in this seasons picks is seemingly impossible. Very well done.

I'm personally chuffed with my new Bins and Alarm Clock...which is still working...
....I hate that Bent Faced Bavarian Cheat!

Amjad
2005 Top 10
2005 Top 10

My Fifth Place

Post by Amjad » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:34 pm

First, i want to thanks :D every one in the 8'n'pole administration for there hard work that ended in such a great manner :D .
second, I'm very disappointed :( by my result that I'm ranked with the top 20 from the second race of the season and reach as high as second and be most of the time with top 5, so to end out of the top 3 is very disappointing for me. but that will give me the motivation to be first :twisted: from the beginning in the next year.
i want to congratulate all player for their hard work and im looking forword to fight with them in next year competition

Amjad A. Elyyat
2005 8 'n' Pole fifth place

biye
2007 8 'n' Pole Top 20
2007 8 'n' Pole Top 20

Post by biye » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:47 pm

:cry: arrghh i'm out of top 20......very bad, although at some time I was in the top spot.........that's OK

Anyway, I won for the Biggest Winning for the 2005 Season in Spain, and won the NewsOnF1 Professional Binoculars.

With the coming season, I will fight back my place and be the 1st !!!.....o yeahhhhhh

cheers
biye :wink: