Round of San Marino (Ogie takes the lead!)

The Best F1 Guessing Game!
Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderator: 8 n Pole Admin

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:34 pm

:shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Redhead
2006 8 'n' Pole Round Winner

Post by Redhead » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:16 pm

Thats twice this year equal 1st on points and not the round winner, guess I'm destined to be a gokart racer forever. :D

At the start of the year I took a punt that Mike Gascoyne would turn Toyota's money into something useful, :roll: that didnt work out so I dumped them for the Aussie GP

The Rubens situation is mystifying to me, I havent quite got my head around hearing a driver of his experience make the sort of excuses he has been making, and couldnt see anything changing, so I dumped him as well.

That left me with the top 4 teams minus Rubens. And for the Aussie GP I drafted in MW to make the eight in a fit of semi-patriotism as well as a belieif in his equipment and abilitiies. (semi because I am a kiwi originally, now aussie as well, plus pom for that matter).

I didnt seee any need to change my picks for Imola (that'll learn me) I have a lot more belief than some in Schumi's abilities as a driver and a competitor (and a person) so I had Schumi for pole and the win, FA second, the remaining six including one or two others in the right spot. A complete lack of attrition in the top teams and here I am, clockless. :wink: Congrats to the Meanest and Ogie, and here's to the rest of the year :drink:
All Italiano WDC 2007!
(OK there was a Finn, a Brazilian and a Frenchman ...........)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:16 pm

Redhead wrote:Thats twice this year equal 1st on points and not the round winner, guess I'm destined to be a gokart racer forever. :D

At the start of the year I took a punt that Mike Gascoyne would turn Toyota's money into something useful, :roll: that didnt work out so I dumped them for the Aussie GP

The Rubens situation is mystifying to me, I havent quite got my head around hearing a driver of his experience make the sort of excuses he has been making, and couldnt see anything changing, so I dumped him as well.

That left me with the top 4 teams minus Rubens. And for the Aussie GP I drafted in MW to make the eight in a fit of semi-patriotism as well as a belieif in his equipment and abilitiies. (semi because I am a kiwi originally, now aussie as well, plus pom for that matter)

I didnt seee any need to change my picks for Imola (that'll learn me) I have a lot more belief than some in Schumi's abilities as a driver and a competitor (and a person) so I had Schumi for pole and the win, FA second, the remaining six including one or two others in the right spot. A complete lack of attrition in the top teams and here I am, clockless. :wink: Congrats to the Meanest and Ogie, and here's to the rest of the year :drink:
:good: :good: :good: :up:

8 n Pole Admin

Post by 8 n Pole Admin » Mon May 01, 2006 4:08 pm

Redhead wrote:Thats twice this year equal 1st on points and not the round winner, guess I'm destined to be a gokart racer forever. :D
Hardluck Redhead!

But there is some good news, you are second overall and you (and The Meanest) hold the highest score in a round so far (last year 51 was the highest score for all the rounds).

So yes you maybe clockless but you are in the running for better prizes :wink:

And your rank should change to Round Winner :D

Good luck
8 'n' Pole - The Best F1 Guessing Game
Register - Submit

Amjad
2005 Top 10
2005 Top 10

5th place for ever

Post by Amjad » Mon May 01, 2006 5:17 pm

First, i want to congratulate Meanest and Redhead for there excellent pick :shock: ,
and i start to look like ralf schumacher :?:, i have constant result but every body passing me to the lead and i stuck in 5th with glue.
wondering if i have to change my nike name from elyyan to Ralfy? :?
5th in 2005 in 8 & Pole
18th in 2010 in 10&Pole

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Mon May 01, 2006 9:00 pm

Aahhh....now I know who elyyan is....I always thought it was Julian....... :?

No more confusion.......I have thrown it out the window.....

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon May 01, 2006 10:04 pm

<T-K> wrote:Aahhh....now I know who elyyan is....I always thought it was Julian....... :?

But....perhaps I am Amjad 8)

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Tue May 02, 2006 1:27 am

Well done Kaps :up: :up:
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Tue May 02, 2006 6:36 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
<T-K> wrote:Aahhh....now I know who elyyan is....I always thought it was Julian....... :?

Perhaps.......but I doubt it... 8)

Redhead

Post by Redhead » Tue May 02, 2006 8:40 am

8 'n' Pole Admin wrote:
Hardluck Redhead!

But there is some good news, you are second overall and you (and The Meanest) hold the highest score in a round so far (last year 51 was the highest score for all the rounds).

So yes you maybe clockless but you are in the running for better prizes :wink:

And your rank should change to Round Winner :D

Good luck
Cheers 8nPadmin, wasnt meant to sound like a complaint, rules is rules and I'm happy to live and play by them. Being clockless is not high on the scale of problems, I am surrounded by enough devices telling me the time, (and usually all of them are different), and with a 4yr old and 1yr old at home, an alarm clock is not requried either. (i.e got two like this - :bouncec: )
All Italiano WDC 2007!
(OK there was a Finn, a Brazilian and a Frenchman ...........)

Amjad
2005 Top 10
2005 Top 10

Post by Amjad » Tue May 02, 2006 6:17 pm

<T-K> wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:

Perhaps.......but I doubt it... 8)
My name is Amjad Elyyan from Amman - Jordan
Born in zarka - Jordan in 2/6/1979
I'm Agriculture Engineer and work in pesticides formulation company
I am fan of formula one since 1996 my first race was Monaco 1996, my first view was crash of MS to wall in first lap.
I am Schumacher(s) fan.
This is my third year in 8'n' pole (my second full year) I finished 5th last year and now I ranked 5th (with glue).
Do you want any more information to believe that I am Amjad Elyyan (i.e., ID number, social security No...etc) :furious:
5th in 2005 in 8 & Pole
18th in 2010 in 10&Pole

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue May 02, 2006 7:01 pm

Amjad wrote:
My name is Amjad Elyyan from Amman - Jordan
Born in zarka - Jordan in 2/6/1979
I'm Agriculture Engineer and work in pesticides formulation company
I am fan of formula one since 1996 my first race was Monaco 1996, my first view was crash of MS to wall in first lap.
I am Schumacher(s) fan.
This is my third year in 8'n' pole (my second full year) I finished 5th last year and now I ranked 5th (with glue).
Do you want any more information to believe that I am Amjad Elyyan (i.e., ID number, social security No...etc) :furious:
Thanks Amjad,for the bio-data :D
Chill bro,it was just that v couldnt figure out who Elyyan was in the idiots cos u never showed up there but still made ur presence felt by leading us :shock:

:wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue May 02, 2006 7:03 pm

GhoGho wrote:Well done Kaps :up: :up:
Thanks Gho Gho . I bet ur wife didnt beat me or U this time :shock: :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue May 02, 2006 7:05 pm

rah wrote:KAPS!!!!!! you da man mate.
:oops: ya!! R u still angry? :shock: :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue May 02, 2006 7:08 pm

JayVee wrote: Well done Kaps :clap: :clap: How did you come up with that ?
My passion & love for one car & one driver pays off once during a season for this competition.My luck is over now :wink: :shock:
An F1 Idiot!!!