:wink:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Amjad
2005 Top 10
2005 Top 10

Post by Amjad » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:12 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
Amjad wrote:
8 'n' Pole Admin wrote:Pretty good analysis Amjad! And keep contributing .... you were pretty close this round :wink:
Thanks Admin. :oops: but what the benefits if I go down to 28th and not be in top 20, but I will back soon ...... I hope so.. :?
Amjad old cobber, I hope you get some pleasure out of 8npole :shock:
Your posts are so full of pain :shock:
It not pain, it frustration, when you believe in something and sure you can make ground with your pick, and it turn on you, that make me frustrated.
I keen to lead the competition, I always be first in my life (first child, first in high school, 2nd in university *almost first*...etc.), so I try my best and give my passion to this sport, so when it not bring fruit, I prefer to cut the tree.
It always pleasure to compete with you guys, I thing this forum is the best of the best I ever join because of such participant. And you can feel the passion and commitment of the post to the f1 sport.
5th in 2005 in 8 & Pole
18th in 2010 in 10&Pole

8 n Pole Admin

Post by 8 n Pole Admin » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:44 pm

Amjad wrote: It always pleasure to compete with you guys, I thing this forum is the best of the best I ever join because of such participant. And you can feel the passion and commitment of the post to the f1 sport.
Good to hear that Amjad and all the best in the remaining 11 rounds this season.
8 'n' Pole - The Best F1 Guessing Game
Register - Submit