Michael Schumacher

After some help or advice on a Formula 1 related topic ? Ask here!

Moderator: Ed

prestonwatson
Getting Started
Getting Started

Michael Schumacher

Post by prestonwatson » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi,
The forty years old and the seven times world champion Michael Schumacher may return to Formula 1? What are your thought guys.

jido
F1 Tester
F1 Tester

Post by jido » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:16 am

That would certainly make the headlines :D

Michael is a great driver, but he has annoying sides to him. It would be weird to see him on the grid in anything else than a Ferrari outfit.

There is the question of his age, is it reasonable for him to race at that level when his shape may not be as sharp as it used to? I guess you'd have to try to find out.

In my opinion it is "interesting" but I don't have strong feelings all considered.

Dano
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by Dano » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 am

Too be honest i never was a big fan of michael, but i will say hes done great things for F1.

I expect the first few gp he will be average and will build back up to potential for a podium or two.

cosicave
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Post by cosicave » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 am

Good prediction Dano.

On top of your accurate statement, we must consider that he is up against one of the most talented driver line-ups for many years. But perhaps more tellingly, he does not have the luxury of team orders or a compliant team mate.

Nor for that matter, does he have a red car!

Rosberg is a driver of above average ability (within F1), but although I do not see him up at the top yet, I fully expect him to come out on top by the end of the season, so long as everything stays 'clean'!

Good luck Michael: you need it now as much as you ever did!
............................................ ..... .... ... ... .. . . . . . . . .~ ~~~ ͞©osìcave͟