F1 Idiots bar

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:53 pm

mlittle wrote:Ask julian--I think I saw em' taking a couple of cases over to the ladies' lounge, next door. Other than that, I'm not really sure, kapel.
I'm not sure Julian would that.He would not ditch the F1 idiots for the ladies :roll: Would u Julian :?: :lol:
An F1 Idiot!!!

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:56 pm

Kapel, I didn't say that julian would leave our famous bar for the ladies' lounge, but he has been gone an awful long time...You want to go get him, or shall I?
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:02 pm

mlittle wrote:Ask julian--I think I saw em' taking a couple of cases over to the ladies' lounge, next door. Other than that, I'm not really sure, kapel.
I never take beer to the Ladies Lounge, only leg ope......gin and tonics :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:09 pm

Just checking. I think kapel was startin' to get a little worried about where you were at, that's all.

Now that I think of it, take a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels' w/you next time; it'd add some variety there.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:20 pm

mlittle wrote:Just checking. I think kapel was startin' to get a little worried about where you were at, that's all.

Now that I think of it, take a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels' w/you next time; it'd add some variety there.
You doing an all nighter at the bar? I gotta get me one of those world clocks. What time is it at your place?

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:30 pm

It's 2:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time here(06:21 UTC), and this is what happens when you can't sleep at night sometimes, julian. Thankfully, I've got tomorrow off from work, so it's not so bad.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I swear Kapel brought one of those world clocks to the bar here; if I'm correct, its' up there in between the IndyCar Series poster from this year's Indy 500 and the ChampCar poster from last year's race over at Surfers' Paradise. You know, one of the V8 Supercar racers drove at that race...Besnard, if I'm not mistaken, finished 7th at that race. Drove for Walker Racing and did better than Walker's full-time racer, Haberfeld.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:50 pm

mlittle wrote:It's 2:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time here(06:21 UTC), and this is what happens when you can't sleep at night sometimes, julian. Thankfully, I've got tomorrow off from work, so it's not so bad.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I swear Kapel brought one of those world clocks to the bar here; if I'm correct, its' up there in between the IndyCar Series poster from this year's Indy 500 and the ChampCar poster from last year's race over at Surfers' Paradise. You know, one of the V8 Supercar racers drove at that race...Besnard, if I'm not mistaken, finished 7th at that race. Drove for Walker Racing and did better than Walker's full-time racer, Haberfeld.
Yep Bezzy went out and had some fun. They only got a handful of practice laps in, as Bezzy said "barely enough to figure out where the buttons were, but not enough to know when to push them" :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:20 pm

Ah finally u're here Julian.I went looking for u.Mlittle informed me u had taken the beers to the Ladies lounge.Went there too...couldnt find u there in the fridge :? :wink:

N BTW,where are all the beers,gins,vodka,Jack Daniels?????? N what am i suppose to do with this tonic water :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:19 pm

Kapel wrote:Ah finally u're here Julian.I went looking for u.Mlittle informed me u had taken the beers to the Ladies lounge.Went there too...couldnt find u there in the fridge :? :wink:

N BTW,where are all the beers,gins,vodka,Jack Daniels?????? N what am i suppose to do with this tonic water :wink:
It contains quinine-anti malarial, add it to your cocktails :lol:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:16 pm

I reckon the end of season forum party will be the best end of season forum party I will have been to :lol:

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:55 pm

bar keep.....bundy on the rocks please.

bombers got thrashed, magpies & saints won, poms tied the cricket, French GP wasn't much. at least Aust won the rugby!
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:07 pm

Barmaid, you are looking especially radiant tonight, may I have a triple WT n coke, please, The Saints have lost half their team to injury, Williams have lost the plot, Shane will not ring my Ex, the Bears are never coming back, its going to be a 3 dog night and the Spanish Dancer is incommunicado. I do like your new hairstyle.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:08 pm

Barmaid, you are looking especially radiant tonight, may I have a triple WT n coke, please, The Saints have lost half their team to injury, Williams have lost the plot, Shane will not ring my Ex, the Bears are never coming back, its going to be a 3 dog night and the Spanish Dancer is incommunicado. I do like your new hairstyle.....G,day Bundy

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:14 pm

The forum ghost needs a feed, I did not post this twice :shock:

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:22 pm

julian mayo wrote:Barmaid, you are looking especially radiant tonight, may I have a triple WT n coke, please, The Saints have lost half their team to injury, Williams have lost the plot, Shane will not ring my Ex, the Bears are never coming back, its going to be a 3 dog night and the Spanish Dancer is incommunicado. I do like your new hairstyle.....G,day Bundy
g'day jm

f***en williams new areo package was as effective as a stripper at a eunic party
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006