Bahrain Grand Prix - TV Coverage Times

Discuss all the aspects of the Formula 1 sport here

Moderators: cmlean, Ed, The Qualiflyer, The Heretic

K-D
Racer
Racer

Post by K-D » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:06 pm

julian mayo wrote:KD, you will hear the ute coming, ASAP, the red faced figure panting along will be JV, and overtaking him in a cloud of dust will be Graham, in a stolen M3. Hope you like dogs. and kids ( :lol:
See you there Kapel, yahoo, have ute will travel
:oops: Ahem, there is a slight problem....., could ah.. I borrow a few Kroner , or even euros for, er ....a little while.? About as much as your valet's annual salary should do it. Nah, better chuck in one of the gardener's as well, just to be sure :lol:
I like dogs. Meet Dr. Otto and Bernhard.

You can have all my German Marks, French Francs, Belgian Francs and Spanis Pesetas. They are waiting for you in a white envelope.

I take my kids medium, with sugarbrowned potatoes.

8)
K-D

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:57 pm

I said dogs, KD, not minatures. Good luck with my kids, the middle one packs her own axe. :lol:
Mate if you could post off that white envelope care of JV, it could expedite matters :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

K-D
Racer
Racer

Post by K-D » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:15 pm

julian mayo wrote:I said dogs, KD, not minatures. Good luck with my kids, the middle one packs her own axe. :lol:
Mate if you could post off that white envelope care of JV, it could expedite matters :lol:
With time difference and all I am sure that JayVee is already airbourne. Envelope lyingon kitchencounter waiting for you.

Small dog is 29 kgs - Big dog is 31 kgs.... Hardly minatures..

8)
K-D

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:42 pm

Wow!
What about a forum meet in the castle for Brazil(25.09)!!??
that would be bloody nice!!! :D :D :D
If the invitation if for real I could get there!! :D (don't worry, i'm a lot nicer in person)

-------
julian mayo wrote:Look carefully at the hair roots, maybe there are only two :crush: :ROTFLMAO: :burnout: (Geez, I hope sgd is not "connected") :lol:
hey! do you remember a Natasha some time ago postin Poletime? ...
so minimum 3!! ;)
in fact lot of russian are blonde (~40%) but 50% of the non blonde are "blonde" :shock: :lol:
(i could take a nice russian blonde (not Natasha!) for you to the castle... ;) )

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:53 pm

K-D, is that castle for real ? It looks so perfect :shock: :wink:

I don't like dogs :evil: That's why I don't have a ute :lol:

My pilot is mumbling something about Betelgeuze. Where is it again ? We are low on fuel :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :cheers:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

K-D
Racer
Racer

Post by K-D » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:24 am

JayVee wrote:K-D, is that castle for real ? It looks so perfect :shock: :wink: - I absolutely garuantee that it is for real, build in the 1780ies, was for a time the residence of the Foreign Minister who was really the "Eminence Griese" (seppling) of Danish Goverment - In the 1840ies it went to the crown and became a Royal residence for the next 70 years. From 1910 until 2001 it was owned by the goverment and various agencies.

Then in 2001 when I returned from the USA I bought it and moved in.

I don't like dogs :evil: That's why I don't have a ute :lol:

My pilot is mumbling something about Betelgeuze. Where is it again ? We are low on fuel :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :cheers:
8)
K-D

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:17 pm

K-D wrote:I absolutely garuantee that it is for real, build in the 1780ies, was for a time the residence of the Foreign Minister who was really the "Eminence Griese" (seppling) of Danish Goverment - In the 1840ies it went to the crown and became a Royal residence for the next 70 years. From 1910 until 2001 it was owned by the goverment and various agencies.

It's huge, do you use it all :shock: :shock:
Maintaining it must be a big task

K-D
Racer
Racer

Post by K-D » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:33 pm

JayVee wrote:
K-D wrote:I absolutely garuantee that it is for real, build in the 1780ies, was for a time the residence of the Foreign Minister who was really the "Eminence Griese" (seppling) of Danish Goverment - In the 1840ies it went to the crown and became a Royal residence for the next 70 years. From 1910 until 2001 it was owned by the goverment and various agencies.

It's huge, do you use it all :shock: :shock:
Maintaining it must be a big task
No not not huge. As I told you this is a small castle. But we pay for the upkeep. Cleaning and general maintenance. The park is open to the public and "under their protection" - This works very well.

8)
K-D

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:40 pm

Open to the public!!!!!!! Damn, in that case I must regretfully decline your generous offer of hospitality, and strongly recommend that the white envelope be couriered to JV post haste :lol:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:50 pm

K-D wrote:No not not huge. As I told you this is a small castle. But we pay for the upkeep. Cleaning and general maintenance. The park is open to the public and "under their protection" - This works very well.

8)
Mate to someone who lives in a 4 bedroom house, this is huge. On the front there are 20 huge windows, not counting the attick.

julian he said the park is open to the public. I guess they can watch the race through the windows :lol:

K-D
Racer
Racer

Post by K-D » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:08 pm

JayVee wrote:
K-D wrote:No not not huge. As I told you this is a small castle. But we pay for the upkeep. Cleaning and general maintenance. The park is open to the public and "under their protection" - This works very well.

8)
Mate to someone who lives in a 4 bedroom house, this is huge. On the front there are 20 huge windows, not counting the attick.

julian he said the park is open to the public. I guess they can watch the race through the windows :lol:
Yes you can walk up and look through the windows.

Since I don't clean myself, size don't matter. It has the size a Catsle should have, not to big not to small.

8)
K-D

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:22 pm

JV if KD doesn't clean himself count me out :shock:

K-D
Racer
Racer

Post by K-D » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:32 pm

julian mayo wrote:JV if KD doesn't clean himself count me out :shock:
No I have a hired hand.. :wink:

8)
K-D

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:40 am

julian, you should have told me that earlier.

Strange people in Denmark. Live in castles with people peeking through their windows hiring hands to wash them :shock: :D

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:12 am

And how many times have I told you JV, don't talk to strangers? Hmmm. How many times? :danger: